Got a *great* deal for the money in the summer.
- Great kitchen
- Nice views
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Washer and dry
- Great water pressure and temperature for showers
- Nearby spa
- Bland - white walls with characterless trim, furniture, and decorations
- Getting worn - missing and non-functional window cranks, fluffless pillows, etc.
- No A/C - but only mattered one warm day in the summer
- Have to pick up keys down in Dillon rather than directly outside
Blandly excels in the essential and does nothing more. If you want utilitarian comfort, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway Mountain Lodge is centrally located in between both River Run and Mountain House ski area bases at Keystone. Walk to the slopes or take the complimentary shuttle that stops right outside the main lobby of the complex. A restaurant/bar, spa, ski shop and liquor store are all located on the ground level of the complex. Enjoy the fitness facility, indoor pool and hot tub or just relax on the common area patio or lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Gateway Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Mountain Hotel Keystone