We like keystone for the following reasons:
- convenient day trip from Denver
- large selection of green, blue and black runs
- kids ski school is fun for our 6-yr old
- parking is close
- nice size village right at the ski base
- Kickapoo tavern is the best après ski in the world!
Only negative for keystone is it gets crowded on Saturdays due to the fact that it is close to Denver and gets the day- skiers. Any other day of the week is great.
If you own or manage Keystone Ski Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.