Overall our stay was very good. Staff is very friendly and ready to serve. Here's a few tips that might help with your stay.
1) Skiers: If you plan on wearing your gear (boots and skis) consider walking to the lifts from the hotel. It's not terribly far to the Peru Express lift. However if you do decide to take the shuttle you'll still do a bit of walking through the River Run village before you get to the lift. Also, the shuttle didn't have an outside ski rack and the shuttle steps are very narrow.
2) Lounge Happy Hour: This was our go-to place for apres ski. If you're too tired to jump in the car or wonder about the lounge happy hour (4 - 7) is perfect. Decent drinks and food. The flat pizzas were delicious.
3) Hot tub: We went to the ones on the 5th and 6th floors. Very nice view of the mountain. There's a silver box along the entrance wall to turn on the jets.
4) Breakfast: I know many reviews mentioned the choices were limited and boring. I say get over it! They had plenty to chose from. The eggs, hash browns and sausages were hot and tasty. They had plenty of other choices from cereals to yogurt to bagels. Not enough? Get creative and add the egg and sausage on a muffin for a breakfast sandwich. Why go somewhere else and pay for breakfast? Save your $$$ for the mountain lodges! But that's another review.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Inn at Keystone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Inn Keystone
- Keystone Inn
- Hotel Keystone