“Hot tub with a view” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Keystone
DenCo
“Hot tub with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great hotel, very nice staff. Ask for room number 545. The room needed a little repair. A little rough around the edges. Best roof top hot tubs in summit county! If you stay in the winter they give you free night skiing........................

Room Tip: 545 right next to the hot tub
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When visiting our son, we always ask for different places to stay when we come out. He looks around and gives us a couple of choices and this time it was the Inn at Keystone. We had eaten at the restaurant two years ago and was not impressed, but this was the hotel. I was a little hesitant, but said yes anyway. The front staff was terrific, very friendly, had the room ready and check in was a snap, oh and the cookies were fantastic. I got to the room and it was very clean and a great view of the mountains. I was surprised by the size of the room frig and also, it had two fans in the room for circulation. I did close the curtains most of the day, because of the sun coming in, but the fans cooled the room down really well by nighttime. Yes, the towel placement in front of the sink is odd and the parking lot is fairly small for the amount of guests staying there, but all and all, I've got no problem recommending this quality hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Pueblo, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the plus side, this hotel was clean with the most impressive area being the lobby. The observed staff members were energetic and helpful. However, since I stayed during the low vacancy season the clerk could certainly assigned a room with less traffic noise (US Highway 6.)Being a resort area the prices were on the high side.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Lafayette CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The positive reviews here are legit; here's my two cents on a couple downsides - shower head and tub combo that puts the water flow at my neck; squating to wash my hair isn't optimal (I'm six feet tall), the towel bar installed in front of the bathroom sink is awkward. The shower and sink spouts are not easy to use. Upside: the rooftop hottub facing the slopes is great. (fits maybe five adults easily).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HEADLAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The front desk was always friendly when we passed through the lobby. They were helpful with local information and calling the shuttle to pick us up. Our room was clean. The iron smoking up the room was the only problem we experience. Whoever used it last must have melted somehting to the heat plate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We have truly enjoyed our stay so far, we still have two days. Next time we come to Keystone, this would be a great choice again. On the bus route to the river run lodge and very convenient. Beds are comfortable - slept very well.

• Stayed March 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a decent hotel. They have terrible customer service when it comes to booking. I booked a room a week in advance, and when I wanted to move the room to a different date I was told that I had to pay in full since it was within 26 days. Wow I was told on the phone it was two days when I booked. I will not stay here again. Also I was sent an email that offered a low rate. When I called to book they didn't honor that rate. Look to go else where if possible.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Inn at Keystone? Share your experiences!