“Great last minute dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Chicago, Illinois
“Great last minute dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped here by chance. They were able to seat us right away, nice laid back atmosphere. Food was very good and the price wasn't bad either. Good for kids and menu had something for everyone. I'd go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
New Jersey
“Great way to start your day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Haywood Cafe has delicious spins on conventional eggs Benedict. My favorite was the veggie. Poached eggs on English muffin with spinach and avocado, topped with a hollandaise sauce. It was delicious. Also you have a choice of fruit (which was a very generous portion), cheesy grits or home fries. A great meal to partake in before hitting the slopes. It honestly lasted with me all day. I didn't even break for lunch.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ate breakfast here several times on a recent ski trip. the food is excellent and the people are super friendly! I would gladly eat here anytime!

Visited February 2013
Austin, Tx
“Dissappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our group consisted of three Moms and 4 boys age 13-14. We went to have dinner at Haywood after a day of skiing at Keystone. We went to the Haywood Cafe based on the reviews on tripadvisor as #1 restaruant. We were really dissappointed in the food and drinks. The wine was from little bottles that you buy in the grocery store. I would compare the food to that of a cafeteria. The atmosphere was average if not less then. We are all confused as to how this is rated #1. There were plenty of TVs and I guess it could be a good place to watch an NFL game but I am really not sure that your living room wouldn't be a better place where you could have your own food and drinks. We ordered a varitey of items from the menu, so we had a good taste group that all considered the food dissappointing. The service was nothing to speak of either. We ordered the buffalo chicken dip and it came with a handful of chips and when we requested more chips they charged us an extra $1. We didn't see this till the check came and that was the last straw. We are still baffled by such good reviews. I usually don't write reviews but in this case I really felt like I had to warn the next customer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great food,great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast one day on our trip. Our food was delicious, and the service was great. We will definitely go back next time we are at Keystone