“Became better skiers in a day!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 20 things to do in Keystone
Wyckoff, New Jersey
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Became better skiers in a day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our experience with the keystone ski and ride school was wonderful. We were first met by Tamara Park and Karlee Ferris at the school school who educated us about the various programs. They spent time with us explaining and offering suggestions. I opted for the Ultimate Four Adventure Session for my two boys. Their instructor was Will Mato who immediately took them under his wing. My boys and he clicked right away. I took the Adult Group lesson. Will contacted me around lunch time so I could meet the boys and see how they were doing. In addition to learning how to move up a level, Will also taught them about the area and living in Colorado. When I met the boys at the end of the day, my youngest yelled out, "It was the best day of my life." What more can I say? Not only did they have fun and learn, but the experience became a memorable one for both of them. Thank you to Tamara, Karlee and Will for a memorable day. We will certainly return next year and see you again.

Visited February 2014

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“LaBontes ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Love skiing Keystone. Found a gem of a place to eat there-LaBontes-at bottom of Mozart run.Food is really good. I was drawn in by the great BBQ smell- I was not disappointed. I met the manager Matt who really knows his food and especially his BBQ . My friend had homemade corn chowder which he said was very good also. I wish there was more indoor seating but otherwise a really nice place to eat.

Holland, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really enjoyed this mountains. The green to blue slopes around the main Gondola are ideal for an advancing or aging snowboarder.

Visited February 2013
Cary, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great place to learn to snowboard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Keystone resort is a great place to learn how to snowboard. There are two dedicated areas for beginners and there are reasonable lessons available for all ages. There is a variety of green runs. The blues are a little steeper.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Friendly and Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I don't ski at Keystone as much as Breckenridge, but after I gouged my board there last spring, I brought it into the RQ Keystone Ski Shop and they did a great job fixing a pretty deep core shot and then topped it off with a wax, all overnight, so I didn't have to lose any days on the mountain. Their employees were friendly and really seemed like they knew what they were talking about. If I ever need to rent skis in Keystone, I would go back to this shop.

Visited March 2011