“Great place to learn to snowboard” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 13 Attractions in Keystone
20 attraction reviews
“Great place to learn to snowboard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Keystone resort is a great place to learn how to snowboard. There are two dedicated areas for beginners and there are reasonable lessons available for all ages. There is a variety of green runs. The blues are a little steeper.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Friendly and Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I don't ski at Keystone as much as Breckenridge, but after I gouged my board there last spring, I brought it into the RQ Keystone Ski Shop and they did a great job fixing a pretty deep core shot and then topped it off with a wax, all overnight, so I didn't have to lose any days on the mountain. Their employees were friendly and really seemed like they knew what they were talking about. If I ever need to rent skis in Keystone, I would go back to this shop.

Visited March 2011