“Good Italian, reasonable value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Italian, Pasta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Good Italian, reasonable value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My son and I had dinner there and shared a Chicken Piccata "Family Style" (for 2) - it was not only very good, but at $25 (as memory serves) compared to about $19 for the single-serving size, it was an excellent value.

Visited February 2014

Colorado
“Great happy hour...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've eaten here about 3 times on a couple different trips this winter. The service is some of the best that I've ever experienced. You can tell the from the staff that this place has great front of the house management. I love the happy hour prices and you can't go wrong with the meatballs w/sausage appetizer that is on the happy hour menu. That is a welcome and heavy meal in itself after a long day on the mountain.

On my last visit I ordered the spaghetti aglio y olio which is a favorite simple dish that I occasionally prepare at home. On the menu, it describes the ingredients that I use to make it myself...garlic, parsley, chili flakes, cheese and olive oil however they add an extra twist with breadcrumbs. I would honestly say that (besides pasta) sauteed onions were the number 1 ingredient...not even mentioned on the menu or in any recipe that I've ever seen. Maybe they were running low on garlic. Despite the onions, the breadcrumbs were also a distraction to the dish. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but it only vaguely resembled a classic simple dish that I was craving and honestly is pretty hard to mess up. To make it even worse, At home I could make this dish every night for 2 weeks for the price of the half order. The desserts, however, were great. This place is doing many things right, but I feel obligated to give them some honest criticism...

When I'm at Keystone, I will always try to stop in here for the great happy hour, the great service and the great meatballs. The value at happy hour is excellent, however dinner not so much. The dinner menu prices are pretty over the top and even though what I had off the dinner menu was not bad...it just wasn't what it was supposed to be.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“not so good - over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went there for the kids - since it was a pasta place. My salad was lousy - strange taste to the dressing. My pasta margarita was terrible - the pasta marinara was okay. Totally not worth the money.

Visited March 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great food and specials!! Very kid friendly and lightning fast service. Best place in River Run Village we ate. The earlier you get there the best deals.

Dallas, Texas
“Pre night skiing meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped in before some night skiing. My husband and I had the family size lasagna. The kids had a variety if things. Everyone enjoyed their food. Very nice waiter.