“Good Italian food, family friendly.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
NJ
“Good Italian food, family friendly.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I liked that you could buy family style plates which were food for two at about 30% discount if ordered separately. They squeezed us in with no reservation which was appreciated. Good food with good prices considering it was on a resort.

Visited December 2013

65% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Tasty Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We ate here with our family and friends whilst spending the weekend in Keystone. The service after our order was placed, was very slow, however, all of our meals when they arrived at our table were very good. Food portions were substantial and good value for money, however, I thought that the wine by the glass was overpriced.....$10 for a sauvignon blanc, I didn't consider this great value for money as there was substantially more open space in the wine glass than liquid. Gratuity was automatically added to our bill as there were 8 of us dining together. All in all though I would recommend this restaurant if you want a fulfilling meal after a day of skiing.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Missouri
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My hubby and I went here for a pre-Christmas snowboarding trip and had heard good things. We had the garlic cheese bread, which was very good and the Vodka penne pasta, we shared the family portion since so many had stated that this was plenty for 2, and it was. The penne was very good, we added chicken to it, but it didn't need it. Service was prompt; we were seated right away. The ambiance was very nice with italian themed art on the walls and my hubby and I loved the music; romantic 60's. They had gingham napkins which was a little odd since Luigi's is more of a white table cloth but with a casual feel. Overall, we would go again; good food, good service.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Place to Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate at this place while on vacation and had a very good meal. The Portobello mushroom appetizer is outstanding and was our favorite thing on the menu. My wife really liked the Pesto, which is made in-house and she stated it was the best she's ever had. Their homemade bread is very good and fresh. The Chicken Marsala wasn't the best I've had, but it was still good. The atmosphere was great as was the service. The price was reasonable for a ski resort area, but the portions were bigger than expected. We'll definitely come back to this place on future ski trips.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Keystone, Colorado
“While at Keystone Resort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Please give this place try. I find the dishes I have ordered to be very good. (Eggplant, calamari, pasta dishes, chopped chicken salad). Staff have nice attitude willing to please. It's a great place for a Rehearsal dinner, birthday. Things tend to be somewhat more expensive in ski resorts but way less expensive than Breck or Vail.
It's within short walking distance to all of village lodging. Summertime is fun as well as wintertime.

• Visited August 2013