“Good Place to Go” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Place to Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate at this place while on vacation and had a very good meal. The Portobello mushroom appetizer is outstanding and was our favorite thing on the menu. My wife really liked the Pesto, which is made in-house and she stated it was the best she's ever had. Their homemade bread is very good and fresh. The Chicken Marsala wasn't the best I've had, but it was still good. The atmosphere was great as was the service. The price was reasonable for a ski resort area, but the portions were bigger than expected. We'll definitely come back to this place on future ski trips.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

65% Recommend
Keystone, Colorado
“While at Keystone Resort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Please give this place try. I find the dishes I have ordered to be very good. (Eggplant, calamari, pasta dishes, chopped chicken salad). Staff have nice attitude willing to please. It's a great place for a Rehearsal dinner, birthday. Things tend to be somewhat more expensive in ski resorts but way less expensive than Breck or Vail.
It's within short walking distance to all of village lodging. Summertime is fun as well as wintertime.

Ottawa, Kansas
“Just Right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We happened upon this place because our 1st choice was to busy. I believe things happen for a reason! Food was fabulous, fresh, & light just what we were looking for. Split a bottle of wine ordered the family portion of Margherita pasta (only $5 more than a single serve) was perfect portions for 2 people! We almost finished it off! & they bagged our wine to take with us.
Good friendly service & great food!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Potential to be awesome.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for dinner this weekend. Mgr/Host politely sat us. Waiter professionally friendly. Ordered 2 glasses of red wine (Ruffino) @ $10 ea. Without exaggeration, it was about a 3 oz pour, if even. Maybe retribution for not ordering the bottle? Ordered a family portion of spaghetti bologhnese and pasta margherita. Food quality was very good. Portion size is good. We ate it all. The Family size splits between 2 adults easily. Value is decent. Overall, I probably would not return this summer season.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Mostly very good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife thought the Gluten free pasta with vodka sauce was great....not an easy task. My lasagna with meat sauce was served with a side of fresh green beans. I would order it again. However, my side order of meatballs were small, dry and not worth the price. My daughter ordered pasta with "no cheese" on the pasta. Unfortunately a couple stray pieces landed in there...careful in the kitchen!To her finding cheese was like finding hair....persona non grata after that. A last note,.... I would suggest if they are going to have cheese and oil on the table, put out some bread before dinner comes. The wait for the food was a bit long, this would have helped.

• Visited June 2013