“Just Right!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ottawa, Kansas
“Just Right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We happened upon this place because our 1st choice was to busy. I believe things happen for a reason! Food was fabulous, fresh, & light just what we were looking for. Split a bottle of wine ordered the family portion of Margherita pasta (only $5 more than a single serve) was perfect portions for 2 people! We almost finished it off! & they bagged our wine to take with us.
Good friendly service & great food!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Potential to be awesome.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for dinner this weekend. Mgr/Host politely sat us. Waiter professionally friendly. Ordered 2 glasses of red wine (Ruffino) @ $10 ea. Without exaggeration, it was about a 3 oz pour, if even. Maybe retribution for not ordering the bottle? Ordered a family portion of spaghetti bologhnese and pasta margherita. Food quality was very good. Portion size is good. We ate it all. The Family size splits between 2 adults easily. Value is decent. Overall, I probably would not return this summer season.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Mostly very good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife thought the Gluten free pasta with vodka sauce was great....not an easy task. My lasagna with meat sauce was served with a side of fresh green beans. I would order it again. However, my side order of meatballs were small, dry and not worth the price. My daughter ordered pasta with "no cheese" on the pasta. Unfortunately a couple stray pieces landed in there...careful in the kitchen!To her finding cheese was like finding hair....persona non grata after that. A last note,.... I would suggest if they are going to have cheese and oil on the table, put out some bread before dinner comes. The wait for the food was a bit long, this would have helped.

• Visited June 2013
Orange, Texas
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stopped in Luigi's Pasta House located in the River Run area of Keystone because it was very handy, especially since we could see the restaurant from our condo. There were three of us and we had the linguini alfredo with chicken as well as the linguini alfredo with shrimp. The food was okay, but certainly wasn't worth the price we paid for it. The chicken dish was $20 and the shrimp dish was $22.

I'm no chef and I've made the shrimp dish better than the one I ate at Luigi's. It was okay, but certainly nothing to write home about. On top of the disappointing quality of the food, it took forever to get served, and then even longer to get our food.

If we're ever back in Keystone I will pass on Luigis' Pasta House so that I can try some of the other better restaurant offerings available in Keystone and neighboring communities.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, fast service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a late dinner after a long day of traveling. Service was very fast and pleasant. Appetizers were very small. The food was good. Overall, a good experience and a place we would eat again.