“Yummy Chile Cheese Fries” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Montclair, New Jersey
“Yummy Chile Cheese Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a great spot to grab lunch as it is close to the gondola in River Run Village, Keystone. Service was fast and friendly. My daughter and I would split the chili cheese fries and I would usually have a small salad.

Visited March 2014

Denver
“Just ok, a bit pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were waiting for family members to finish up skiing. There were no happy hour specials to speak of besides very bottom of the barrel beers. Had some nachos (very basic) and sliders also very basic. This is just one notch up from fast food but with a much bigger price tag. Service was just ok.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Terrible service & gross food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

What should have been a quick breakfast stop before a day of hitting the slopes turned into a very long wait for terribly gross food. First of all I had to actively hunt down a staff member to order. We then waited almost an hour for our eggs to be cooked. Another staff member came on board during this time & proceeded to get undressed & changed right next to our table. When our food finally arrived, it was very simple & definitely not worth the prices charged. I've had better egg muffins from Mcdonalds! Don't waste your time

Visited February 2014
Nashville, United States
“Good nachos & beer, great apres ski”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stopped here for a little apres ski, got some beers and nachos. The nachos were mounded with cheese, jalapenos, & tomatoes. We added some guacamole and they were pretty tasty. Also had a grilled chicken "burger" which was pretty good. You can sub onion rings though it doesn't say that on the menu.

I like this location for apres ski better than Kickapoo Tavern for a couple of reasons....1) the prices are cheaper and 2) you can usually find a table quickly.

Visited February 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Decent food but poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The Spoon Café is located next to the pedestrian bridge to the gondola in the River Run area. It was very busy inside so decided to sit at the bar. It took about 10 minutes for anyone to even ask if I had been served, with all three waiters/waitress walking past without even an acknowledgement. Eventually I received a menu and a cup of coffee.

The menu, while small, offered a wide variety of choices to suit the tastes of about anyone. I tried the buckshot scramble, which was good when it finally came. It seemed that there was only one cook on duty, as the other guy never showed up for work. The one guy who did decide to help me had brought my meal to the wrong table, but never decided to let me know except when I asked another waiter for a coffee refill.

What should have only been a quick breakfast turned out o be over than a hour and a half. The place has promise, but until the staff actually wants to pay attention to the paying guests it is hard to recommend this place. Maybe they were just having a bad day, but there are other choices in the area.

• Visited January 2014