“Good stop for a quick lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good stop for a quick lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

A small restaurant in the village. This is a good spot for a cold beverage and quick bite to eat. The staff was great.

Visited February 2013

45% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Better than its ratings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This place deserves much more credit than it's rating (which I have hopefully bumped up). The spoon is not glamorous, it's not good for large groups, the menu isn't the largest but what the spoon does do it does well. So, what does it do well? The service for one, you're in a "bar" this is not a steakhouse. The "gnarly" dudes that work here are super friendly and were on there game with taking care of us. What else do they do well? Food. No, it's not the best thing i've ever had in my life but it did a darn good job of satisfying me after a day of skiing. I had the smoked Salmon..it was delicious, perfect, surprisingly perfect I must say. Hubby had the pulled pork burrito, he loved it. Pricing is average for the area so I can't complain about that. This is definately a "younger crowd" kind of place. Music, beer and comfort food. If you want fancy there is no shortage of steakhouses in Keystone that would love to take your money.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Benton, Louisiana
“Alright.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I got the pulled pork BBQ sandwich. It was alright. I am from the south, so I have high BBQ expectations. My biggest complaint is that it wasn't "pulled" very well, which made it extremely hard to eat. Also, there was old shredded lettuce in my glass of water- I discovered this in my mouth. That pretty much ruined it for me.

Visited November 2012
Saginaw, Michigan
“apres ski”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

the spoon has a great patio overlooking Keystone Ski Resort. food is good service is great. really happy staff

Visited August 2012
Idaho
“Way overpriced for basic food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

A $43 lunch for 2 adults and one kid menu item (no acohol) ought to be better than average but my club sandwich supposedly on ciabatta bread came on plain white wimpy bread. The coleslaw substitution over the kettle potatoe chips cost a $1 extra - making for a $13 club sandwich We waited close to a half hour for our food, too. The staff were nice but
They were too understaffed to stop by. Don't waste your time or money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere