“Great breakfast, all day.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: All Day breakfast and Lunch. Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free choices. Full bar with 2 pm daily happy Hour including largest selection of local beers $3. , $5. Hot drinks and $6. Nachos made with our homemade chips at happy hour. Gourmet panini, homemade soups, fresh salads, housemade burritos, fresh buttery belgian waffles with mutliple fresh fruit, nut and sweet toppings available, croissant french toast! Check us out. Our Summer hours are 7:30am til 5:30pm Thurs thru Sunday, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30am til 3pm. Dine in or take out. Full kids menu, family friendly, dog friendly patio, best food in the villaqe! Classic rock cafe with comfy couches and games. Catering, pre wedding rehearsel parties, post wedding brunches, reunions. Locally owned and family operated since 2009
O'Fallon Il
“Great breakfast, all day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Really good french toast and breakfast bowls. Close to condos and friendly staff. We really enjoyed a leisurely breakfast there.

Visited February 2014

“Bloody Mary Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I went in after a day of skiing to try out the bloody mary bar. 3 different vodka options. We got the cheapest choice ($9 I believe) of Svedka, but that is what I drink anyway. Several options of mixes and garnishes. Great atmosphere and friendly staff!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Small cafe with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had an early breakfast at the New Moon Café before the crowds showed up. The café is one of the only places in the River Run base area open for breakfast. It is small and it seems that all those going skiing try to stop here for breakfast. This might be due to the holiday weekend, but the food merits the lines. The café has a music themed motif, with the decorations and menu items reflecting different musicians and musical items.

You order your food at the counter and they will call you when it is ready. The breakfast menu is very small, so your choices are limited basically to breakfast burritos, waffles and huevos rancheros. The burrito with chorizo was very good and was definitely enough to last me for awhile. There was also a selection of coffee to choose from as well. The prices were on the higher side even for a ski resort, but guess that is to be expected.

The New Moon Café is a good spot to just sit back and have a drink as well when the crowds are not too bad. There is a selection of both hot and cold alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks in which to choose from. The staff were also very nice and made the experience enjoyable.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing paninis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Another great local cafe with a lovely patio' All music themed paninis - we tried the Bob Marley, Tina Turner, Marilyn Monroe and another meaty one - all delicious. Again great spiked hot chocolate and cider rounded off this highly recommend spot

Visited January 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Fun cafe, nice place to warm up after the slopes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had lunch here & enjoyed our meals. My husband & I both had a panini. The service was very friendly, the workers seem to have a lot of fun. I probably would have given it 5 stars however the horseradish sauce on my roast beef panini was something out of the Walmart isle, from heinz or another overly processed company, I recognized it because I'd purchased it & used it before. It was just a disappointment as I was hoping for a better horseradish flavor. Had they taken the time to use a nicer type of sauce, I would have been happy to give them 5 stars. I would go back to try difference panini's & possibly their breakfast service!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
newmooncafe, Owner at New Moon Cafe, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
I can not thank you enough for pointing this out. I am glad the rest of your experience was wonderful, I am now addressing our horseradish mayo. We do make it homemade with Fresh Arrezio horseradish and Hellmans mayo. If it is not made fresh daily it loses its zing. If it is not mixed with enough horseradish it tastes bland. We have now dumped that batch and have made a fresh batch with much more horseradish. I invite you to try us again and please let us know if we have missed the beat on anything. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again!