“Awesome Christmas Family Ski Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key Condos

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keystone
Key Condos
You added Key Condos to your Saves list
1493 Scr 8, #2951, Keystone, CO   |
“Awesome Christmas Family Ski Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I rented owner direct (2926), owners were amazing to work with, they treated me like Family, sent me notifications of discounted Keystone ski passes, forwarded vet and medical info ahead of time incase we had any emergencies etc. Owners sent photos of the condo and from the pics it looked good. We were pleasantly surprised when we checked into #2926.

The condo worked well for our large group. The “kids” used the pullout sofa and parents slept in the bedrooms, everyone was happy.

The location was 500 yrds to Mountain House. We could've easily walked but we chose to ride the bus that stopped practically right outside our condo. Busses run every 15 minutes so no one in our group ever had to wait long for a ride to a lift. We used the club house all 6 nights of our stay, it had a nice pool, big hot-tub, pool towels provided and coin laundry. This condo had everything we needed and our family had a memorial Christmas Ski vacation. For the price and location we were very happy.

• Stayed December 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have stayed at Key Condo 2976 several times and it is very updated and modern. It has a beautiful bathroom with deep whirlpool tub and multi headed shower. It has a tempurpedic king sized bed too. This is a studio but could easily sleep a family of 4. It has a loft with a comfy double bed. The hot tub is awesome too. It is on the 3rd floor so climbing stairs gives you a good work out, but the views are beautiful! I would highly recommend this unit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you are expecting a 5 star hotel, don't stay here. But if you want a clean place to sleep that is a 5 minute walk to River Run Village, this is the place for you! We came for the Bluegrass and Beer festival and stayed in 2934. It was about 700 sq ft and had a fireplace, kitchen with a full fridge and a nice balcony on each end to sit outside and look at the stars.

• Stayed August 2012
Windsor, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We needed a quick getaway and booked this condo within a day of departure. The owners of 2926 were very responsive and really nice to deal with. Condo was wonderful and had everything we needed. Liked having a table on the deck to eat and relax outside. Everything was very clean and plenty modern. LOVED being close to the river so the kids could explore and throw rocks. There are a lot of activities nearby and we enjoyed Dillon Lake, golfing, and Georgetown Railroad. The pool and hot tub were great, well kept and clean. Very quiet area, but we were there in slow season. If you are a skier, I think you will love how close it is to the mountain and bus...storage locker for equipment in parking area is nice. Would recommend this specific condo and will be passing on owner information to family. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Castle Rock, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was the worst place and worst customer service I have ever experienced in my 25+ years of travel. The condo was one step down from a frat house.... dirty, completely outdated from the 60s, and smelled moldy. The carpets were dirty and moist. We had to cover the couch with a sheet in order to sit on it. I went and bought blankets because we didn't want to touch the existing ones. I took pictures of the unbelievable filth in the unit including droppings on the floor and dusty lamps (that were electrical hazzards). I have been calling for a week for some level of reimbursement and the Manager (Danielle [--]) and Asst Manager (Caitlin) never bothered to called me back.

Room Tip: DO NOT stay in condo 2973 whatever you do
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Kerstin_GuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Key Condos, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your recent stay. I understand how disappointing it must have been that the unit you stayed in did not meet your expectations. While all condominiums are individually owned and decorated, we do work with owners to address decor issues. Feed -back such as yours illustrates the importance of timely upgrades and is very helpful to those conversations. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

The level of cleanliness in the unit you stayed in was not acceptable and for that I apologize. Guest service and quality housekeeping are key values of Keystone Property Management. Steps are being taken to ensure that issues of cleanliness and responsiveness are being addressed and corrected for the future.

It is my understanding that a formal letter of apology and extension of a complimentary room night was sent on February 29 and that you were able to utilize the complimentary night on March 10. Thank you for allowing us to try and turn your experience around. I hope that you had a much different experience on your subsequent stay and that you will consider Keystone again in the future.

Kerstin Sundberg
Keystone Resort Property Management
jd2001mrg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Basic accomodations, nothing fancy. You will have to head to River Run or Dillon for nightlife. Located a few hundred yards from Peru lift, 5 min walk (my 6 yo walked it 4 times) or a 30 second bus ride. Bus stop at condo entrance. Pool, outdoor hot tub, and coomon were OK too. If you are there to ski, you will be fine with this place.

• Stayed February 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was a bit nervous after some of the reviews. It seemed however that allot of the negative comments were about the management company not the units. I rented owner direct so I had none of the troubles others have mentioned. I was able to see photos of the condo and from the pics it looked good. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to #2926. It was if nothing, better than I thought!

The condo worked well for our group of 5. The “kids” room had a bunk bed that had a full bed and a twin. With a teenager on the sofa everyone was happy.

The location was very good, close to lifts and to River Run. The clubhouse next door was clean with a nice pool, big hot-tub and laundry. Each night we used the hot-tub and met some owners, all were very nice. We also talked with others on vacation and everyone we spoke with seemed pleased with Key Condos. For the price and location we were very happy.

Room Tip: I'd ask to see pictures of the condo before booking anything. Quality seemed to vary from unit...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Key Condos? Share your experiences!