“Excellent gluten free choices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Excellent gluten free choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Menu had gluten free choices labeled. I'm a celiac and must be gluten free. I liked that I had many choices. The salad I had was excellent and so was my appetizer. I didn't feel ill after eating here and that's a huge plus for me. :) Service was great. The gal bartending was very friendly. We came here to wind down after a long day of bike riding and had a great time. I love it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wichita, KS
“Great place after a bike ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We stop here after a bike ride for a beer and sometimes lunch. I see a number of bad reviews and I think some people must just be impossible to please. We had the beer special which was only $3 for a Mexican beer and split the French dip sandwich and sweet potato fries, it was very good. We stopped yesterday as well on Labor Day so it was a bit busy but service was fine. If you're there during prime ski season you're going to ave to be a bit more understanding.

Visited September 2013
Genesee, Colorado
“Used to be great but has gone down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This used to be out go to spot at Keystone but over the past couple of years it has really gone south. Visiting this summer the staff s great but food quality is poor and prices have gone ski high. Plus the beer selection has gone from supporting the local brews to corporate biggies. Much like the Kickapoo I guess now that it is corporate managed it feels very much like typical chain experience. Sad so few real bars in Keystone anymore.

The deck is nice and they remain dog friendly, for that I gave it 2 stars

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Good place to people watch, very pretty, decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We always go to Kick a Po when we stay in Keystone. It is just a walk outside the door and you are there. I have to admit to attending the Keystone Blues and Beer Festival, so driving anywhere was not an option. Not that we were intoxicated, but we do not drink and drive. There are several options in the River Run area, but Kickapo was perfect.

We had Lettuce wraps ( a new offering, they were huge) fish tacos and our son had a hamburger. The fish tacos were not as good as they had been on a prior visit, so I would order something else the next time. Our order was taken very quickly outside, the waiter rushed us a little - but we not to put off by his manner.

It started raining, so we moved inside and the manager was very nice. We shared with him that the waiter seemed a little new - he admitted that the waiter was brand new and also from a large city. So that pretty much explained the situation. We were there to relax and chill - he wanted to serve and turn tables. But no worries, we had an enjoyable dinner, walked home full and happy.

Do not be afraid to visit Kickapo - just keep in mind that it is a ski spot, with normally happy people and decent food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Shelbyville, Indiana
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

There were 10 people in our party. We had excellent service. The wait staff interacted with our group well. The food was excellent and huge portions. We would definitely go again. Our Scottish friends were impressed.

• Visited July 2013