“Chocolate Mousse is Divine” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: U.S. 6
Description: Wolf Rock Steakhouse is a Casual/Upscale family friendly restaurant. We feature Prime Steaks, Sushi Grade Fresh Fish, Freshly Roasted Rotisserie Chicken, and other favorites. Prices range from $10-$40. Our Wine list will suit any palate or budget, bottles range from $24-$200+ and glasses start at just $5. Our Happy Hour Features $4 house wines $3 well drinks $2 Coors Light Drafts and $1 Canned Beer. During Happy Hour all appetizers are priced two for one. We specialize in friendly and efficient service. We can handle any size group please join us for dinner seven nights a week Starting at 4pm. Happy Hour nightly from 4pm-6pm Monday –Wednesday and 3pm – 6pm Thursday-Sunday. We look forward to seeing you all soon. Wolf Rock Steakhouse has closed for the off season starting Monday, September 21st and will reopen on December 1st.
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Chocolate Mousse is Divine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I ordered scallops, hesitantly, knowing that in Colorado they probably would be frozen. However, they were excellent! Everyone enjoyed their entrees - we had a large party and the service was very good. SAVE room for the chocolate mousse!

Visited March 2014

Keystone, Colorado
“Awful service in the bar area”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live and work and Keystone and used to be a regular at Wolf Rock. I stopped going because of some menu changes and such, but returned tonight with friends who wanted a certain menu item. It was not busy AT ALL when we arrived. My friend and I each ordered one of their specialty cocktails and when they arrived at the table, it tasted and looked as if there was no alcohol in it. I felt bad, but I sent it back with the waitress and watched as she told the bartender, who ignored my request and sent it back to us with the waitress unchanged...

As she infrequently returned to the table to take orders from other friends of mine who had arrived (and ordered beer to be safe of weak cocktails), she never checked with me and my friend on our drinks to see if we were satisfied. We eventually went up to the bar and asked the other bartender to just add a little alcohol to our drinks and he put vodka in my friends bloody mary and without asking what I had, poured vodka in mine even though it was supposed to be a whiskey drink. I left the drink untouched and will probably never return to the place again.

Really sad because I used to love the place earlier in the season and the service has just gone down hill while the prices have only gotten higher.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chernivtsi, Ukraine
“Expensive mediocre steak restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Went here on a friday night, so could have had some impact on the review. Was very busy, around the bar area they have several TV's showing sport, which is something I don't like. Restaurant was large, busy and noisy. Our server Romi was great, funny and attentive, couldn't be more helpful. Half the specials had gone already, steak was cooked well, but not that tasty, only came with one side and had to pay for extra, got charged $2 for horse radish with the steak! Just not a positive experience, expensive for not a lot.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Food and bar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have eaten here 3 times in our visits to Keystone to Ski. The steak and other selections have been amazing in taste and quality and the prices are very reasonable for this resort. The staff and bartenders have always been friendly and add to the experience.

Visited February 2014
Nashville, United States
“Food was good but service was slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

As the title states, the food here was pretty good but the service was very slow. We came in and sat at the bar, and it appeared that the poor bartender was overwhelmed. He was waiting on the entire bar PLUS the entire bar area, which was anywhere from 6-8 tables at a time. We waited a very long time just to get water and a drink order, then a while to make our order, and it took nearly 30 minutes to get our food. After we finished with our food we sat there for another 30 minutes trying to flag down the bartender. Finally a manager came over and we flagged him down and paid our bill.

Come on, guys - STAFF the place.

Visited February 2014