“Husband and sons loved it!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: U.S. 6
New Jersey
“Husband and sons loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband took my 3 teenage boys to the Wolf Rock Steakhouse in RIver Run/Keystone CO. They all liked it a lot and enjoyed their steaks. (Ribeye, filet, prime rib, etc.) It is definitely the nicest restaurant in River Run. They liked it just as much, if not better, than the Big Horn Steakhouse, located in the Lakeside Village of Keystone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hair found in my salad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We recently visited Keystone and decided to eat at Wolf Rock to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a great time until I found a piece of hair in my salad bowl. I wasn't sure if I should tell the restaurant but my friends advised me too. The manager approached us, apologized, and offered a dessert. I wasn't sure if I wanted to eat their food since it wasn't cleaned but I also didn't want to ruin my friend's birthday so I said yes on the dessert. The manager also offered a birthday round shot for the table. I was quite shocked that the restaurant actually charged me for my salad that I didn't finish because of the HAIR in the salad. Even my friends were surprised but I didn't want to ruin the night of a friend's birthday and we decided to take off to a different restaurant/bar to celebrate.

We will NEVER go back to Wolf Rock

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Frankfurt, Germany
“Yummy food for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went there with our kids several times and everyone found something yummy on the menu, be it pasta, hamburgers, steak or salads. Short waiting time even when it is packed, nice staff who gives recommendations and is very attentive, cozy location with a huge fireplace. We loved the bread pudding as a dessert.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Findlay, Ohio
“Snow crab was tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Snow crab was tasty and a generous serving size. Waitress was quick and never left drinks to go empty.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marion, Iowa
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Beautiful setting, great service, mouthwatering meat, best desserts in the River Run area. Walked in early with no reservation and had a quiet, relaxing meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere