“We try to schedule a meal as we pass by Idaho Springs” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit #240 of I-70
Description: Our menu has something for every taste—succulent buffalo and beef steaks, spicy authentic Mexican, our unique pizza on a ciabatta style crust, spicy pork green chili, fresh made appetizers, sandwiches and desserts prepared by our own baker. Naturally, Buffalo is the Specialty of the house—100% Buffalo Burgers, Buffalo Black Bean Chili, spicy Buffalo stroganoff, Buff Philly sandwich & more. Called “the Meat of the 21st Century”, all-natural , sweet tasting Buffalo is lean, tender, low in cholesterol, and high in protein. Accommodating groups up to 150, the Buffalo is open daily from 11:00am to 10pm.. Happy hour specials are offered Monday through Friday from 2:00pm to close and a Value Menu is always available for the guest on a budget. Try our Buffalo meatloaf, homemade Onion Rings, Grilled Rocky Mountain Trout, house cut Fries, hand dipped Fried Cod, Jumbo Chicken Wings or even a Garden Burger!
Norman, Oklahoma
“We try to schedule a meal as we pass by Idaho Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Buffalo Restaurant is a throwback, plus they have buffalo burgers, meatloaf, steaks, etc. A little overpriced, but I think it's worth it as an occasional treat. I have not tried anything but the buffalo burger and fries because they are awesome.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

It's not much to look at from the outside, but the inside is nice. The walls are decorated with buffalo heads & Native American pictures.
My husband & I both ordered a buffalo burger. The burgers were good, but couldn't really taste the difference in the buffalo & a hamburger (that was a little disappointing)
Overall the food & service was good

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Flint, Michigan
“Good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We found the restaurant through the visitors center and stopped in for lunch. The food was delicious and the waitress was attentive. We would definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
great midwest
“Very enjoyable lunch in a great setting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stopped here on a long road trip for lunch after a very hectic morning, and it really helped save my day! I loved the historic atmosphere, and both my husband and I had buffalo burgers, which were excellent. Our waitress recommended a beer for me, don't recall the name but it really hit the spot. I would urge anyone passing thru to stop here for a break from the road and and a great lunch and cold beer!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Food? Ok. Service.....disappointing for most part”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped in on our way to the airport this spring break. Food was pretty good but our server kept disappearing and I had to all PULL her from the other server and their phones, eyes rolling at me. RIDICULOUS!! We had to request help from another server for a few items and she not only helped but told us history a bit and inquired about OUR trip---hmmmm maybe as the manager I would consider hiring more like her and not Z******* (according to our bill as she never told us her name). Everyone has a bad day but she clearly cared less if she worked there or not.

I will look for the server who DID enjoy us being there next time. If she is not there, we wont stay.

• Visited March 2014