“Aaron was awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 20 Attractions in Idaho Springs
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Raft Masters provides mild to wild whitewater rafting. Fun and exciting trips for ages 6 and older. Walk-Ins welcome, reservations are recommended.
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“Aaron was awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

At first I thought this was going to be one of those super boring commercial things where everyone is herded around and forced to "bond" with each other, but the into was super quick, the bus ride was fast and informative and Aaron was super entertaining! We were lucky enough to have Aaron as our guide too and he totally made the trip. The trip itself was so fun and so beautiful! I was concerned I would have to row a ton and end up exhausted but Aaron made it really fun! The rapids were exciting and the views were gorgeous! Definitely go with raft masters.

Visited August 2013

Canon City, Colorado
“Hold your horses”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The rafting was great, don't get me wrong, but customer service...terrible! The office manager had an ego that could hardly fit in the office. When we asked a logistics question we were humiliated. To top it off, the office manager snaked his way outside to watch our every move, even when we went to our car to grab our camera.

I agree completely with the other posts here, the guides were awesome and the rafting was great. But if you value customer service, and dignity in general, doing business with the office manager will leave you disappointed.

Missouri
“Fantastic trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Last week, we used Raft Masters for an intermediate level run down Clear Cleek. The guides were thoughtful and diligent about our safety, making sure we had our life jackets and helmets on and secured correctly. We had a BLAST!!

We found several coupons on-line and they were gladly accepted by the staff. I can't say one bad thing about this company. You can't go wrong booking with Raft Masters.

Amarillo, Texas
“Choose Raft Masters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We rafted with Raft Masters a few weeks ago. Claus (spelling?) was our guide and we had a super time. The creation experienced rafting is truly awesome! The experience provided through RaftMasters was perfect. Seriously, we couldn't have asked for a better day! Raft Masters provided a fun, yet safe, experience. I've rafted with other companies and have felt that they are much more pushy/touristy/"buy our t-shirts"y than Raft Masters was...I did buy a T-Shirt though ;). Awesome activity. Awesome day. Awesome staff. If you even think you love the outdoors, let Raft Masters make you sure of it! :)

Visited June 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Whitewater rafting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first white water rafting experience. The staff was great and knowledgable. We had a scary moment on the water and it was handling very well by our guide Kurt. Brady gave great instructions on the bus, and this information was very helpful on our trip.. I would recommend this company for their friendliness and expertise.

Visited July 2013

Been to Raft Masters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Raft Masters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.