“Best BBQ West of Memphis” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: I was shocked that this place isn't in Trip Advisor yet. It truly is a diamond in the rough!
Boulder, Colorado
“Best BBQ West of Memphis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have a lot of BBQ in Memphis and most of the places over there are overrated. The BBQ at this place is better than most Memphis BBQs and the sliced beef is delicious ! One of the best BBQ sandwiches I have had. Smoked to perfection.

Service was great - nice and attentive.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome BBQ !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Georgetown, CO. I found it on trip advisor. The BBQ is wonderful and the staff was super friendly!!!

Silverthorne,CO
“Great!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Yesterday was my third time eating here and I owe them a review. This place is doing a great job. In my opinion the sliced brisket is the best thing on the menu. Although every thing we have had has been really tasty. If you are heading by Idaho springs and want something authentic, fast and afford able then stop here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Best BBQ in Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The title says it all. We tried the brisket, burnt ends, st. Louise and baby back ribs with the mac and cheese, spicy slaw, and potato salad. I had a home-made sweet tea to drink, and all of it was amazing. We were in BBQ heaven the entire time.

Visited February 2014
“Definitely the best in Idaho Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Good 'cue and really good sides, too. Southern and delicious! We WILL make it a regular stop between Denver and Copper Mountain.