“Best Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Denver, Colorado
“Best Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The service at this place was amazing! The breakfast attendant, Joel, even wore gloves! It felt like the staff was one big happy family. Even the housekeepers that spoke mostly spanish still took the time to greet me in the hallways and elevator. I didn't even care that the jacuzzi was broke. I just took a hot bath in my room since the tub was so clean. This was the best stay I've had in a long time, if there were microwaves I would want live there!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Christ Church, Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here while in the area for a friend's wedding. It was a standard Fairfield Inn, no big surprises -- the free breakfast, while not delicious, is... well.. free. The staff is friendly and accommodating. There is an indoor pool with hot tub/spa, which is great. Our kids LOVED that there are wild bunny rabbits living in & around the parking lot! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff and a clean facility. I stay at Marriott properties regularly and this staff is better than many, being very attentive to needs. The facility appears to be an older one but is well kept. The breakfast area is a bit tight but the food is very good. The coffee is great. Room lighting could be better but we had a microwave, a refrigerator, a sofa and plenty of space. We'll definitely stay at this property again when the family is along.

• Stayed June 2014
Clay Center, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

$79 on a Saturday night for a very clean, non smoking, non pet room, what a deal. Had a nice breakfast in the morning. Bed was good too. Will remember to look for business/tech centers to look for weekend rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
wichita kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Usually Marriott Hotels are known for there service, not this one. Also I have worked at hotels even as a night auditor so I am usually patient.
First we were coming in late so I called that afternoon to let them know I would be in after midnight. I stroll into town after midnight so I go to check in. Door is locked so I ring the bell, no answer and then I begin to knock on the door. After several minutes I end up calling the hotel from my cell phone. I think I woke the guy up. He then stated," Didn't they tell you I was working alone...". As I have worked myself alone at nights you still need to be courteous and aware if you still have unchecked guests arriving after midnight. I then "received" a key with a comment there is one key. I did not dare ask for another key. The guy then disappeared.
The room was fine.

Room Tip: arrive before midnight.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nick A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Denver Tech Center/South, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a review. We strive to give the best service possible during your stay at our location. We have taken the proper steps to ensure this issue doesn't happen again. Please feel free to contact me personally on your next visit so I can assure everything will be problem free.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have not stayed at Fairfield Inn in over five years as they hadn't been as clean and friendly as they had been. On this stay though the we thought the rate per night was worth giving them another try. We were NOT disappointed. The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel was sooo clean. Our room was cleaned well everyday and the bathroom was as clean as mine at home, big plus. Breakfast was a good variety. Loved that they had peach yogurt. Not many hotels do and I'm allergic to strawberries and blueberries so finding peach made me very happy. Also breakfast area was kept well stocked and very clean as well. We will for sure stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

This fairfield in Denver is awesome. I wish I could have met the manager to tell him what a nice hotel he has. I was here on business and they got me a room here. I was so happy they didnt book me across the way. This hotel looked brand new with clean facilities. Staff was helpful and the room was immaculate. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn Denver Tech Center/South? Share your experiences!