Sad, pathetic, poorly managed Residence Inn – Not Marriott standard; Stand in dirty shower water; dirty sink, dirty rugs, dirty hallways, uncleanly & unhealthy Housekeeping practices.
It is sad that Marriott and Residence Inn let’s there property deteriorate to the point that quality standards are breached, and normal hotel amenities become questionable and lacking.
This property is lacking proper management, and it shows.
Ice maker in freezer sucks, and makes about 5 tiny ice cubes per day. What a joke.
2nd day around 10am the water in the hotel room would not work. No water! Called front desk and guy said maintenance was fixing a pipe. Yeah? Why not tell the guests that this is happening so they know in advance? I have been at many fine hotels in my travels where the staff had to address an emergency issue – and they were smart and courteous enough to print fliers and post a notice, or slide notes under the door - so guests would know. Obviously the management at this hotel does not care enough about the guests to do simple courtesy’s.
Next morning saw a stack of folded clean towels (they were not balled up like dirty towels, but neatly folded, obviously clean), on the floor of the hallway with a clipboard next to them. Clipboard always used by manager so probably housekeeping manager set clean towels on the hallway floor. Where do you think they went next? Yep – right on the towel rack in Your room! Disgusting, unhealthy practices at this hotel. Housekeeping either is not properly trained or they don't care. Either way - unacceptable!
The bathroom – ha! Sink has a disgusting filth ring around the edge where house-keeping does not thoroughly clean it. Check out the pictures I attached.
Shower curtain is disgusting! It is so stiff from soap mildew that it could stand up by itself. Also the shower curtain is not long enough to cover the tub area. See my picture. Shower drain does not drain properly so guest can enjoy standing in their own dirty shower water.
Room carpets show dirt and wear and lack proper attention and routine cleaning. Hallways are disgustingly dirty.
With the Hilton Garden Inn just down the street, I am not sure why people would stay here.
On a good note, there is a decent channel line-up, and a nice evening reception on Mon thru Wed with complimentary beer, wine, and lite meal. The staff maintaining this food area do a great job.
Highlands Ranch is one of the newest, cleanest, nicest towns in the greater Denver area. However, this Residence Inn is one of the worst hotels in the greater Denver area. Sad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Highlands Ranch is an elegant, upscale hotel offering 117 professionally decorated one and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens. All suites feature complimentary high-speed internet access as well as in the lobby and meeting room. Many suites have separate living and sleeping rooms providing comfort and privacy for the business or leisure traveler. Enjoy a complimentary "Hometouch" full hot breakfast served daily and our evening social experience served in our Gatehouse. Grab a snack or any personal needs at our 24-hour on-site convenience shop. In our courtyard, you can try the outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub for a refreshing swim after a hard day's work. An indoor fitness center is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch Hotel Highlands Ranch
- Residence Inn Highlands Ranch
- Highlands Ranch Residence Inn