“Very yummy, good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Gypsum
Cuisines: American
Colorado
“Very yummy, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

The hidden gem in Gypsum is the golf course. I noticed the bar filling up as I finished my round. My burger was very good and the price was reasonable. I'll be back to try their dinner selections.
The course is also very fun and staffed by friendly people.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gypsum, Colorado
“Reunion dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great service!
Loved the bloody mary!
I ordered the chili rellenos and I can't honestly rave about them - they were OK and I did finish them. My friends all had salads which they seemed to love. Will have to try something else next time!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gypsum, Colorado
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Really good appetizers and entrees. Excellent happy hour pricing. The restaurant is beautiful and homey. Large outdoor patio with covered seating offering fresh air and superb views. We frequent here often because it's so good. Food is very good and very reasonably priced.

Eagle, Colorado
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

First of all you have the name incorrect, the name is Creek Side Grill. You can edit that out of my comments.
We came here for the first time for our anniversary dinner. This restaurant is really nice with outside seating with beautiful views. The service was good with friendly wait staff. I had the cob salad which was just excellent, I could not finish it. My husband had the chicken fried steak which he said was really good. Then we finished with a brownie a la mode. Yum.

Vail, Colorado
“Always great food, great service, great summer deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I just can't seem to catch them ever having an off day. This little place has excellent consistent high quality food and the servers are always so friendly and on top of things. Their menu is classic American casual/pub fare but darn they do it extra-well! Even their french fries are something special. Whether it's their Club Sandwich on grilled sourdough or the Turkey Ruben or Fish and Chips or Cobb Salad, etc., it is really so well done—always consistent.

I am in love with GCG and go out of my way to drive 20 miles down valley to dine with them.