“Afternoon Delight” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bennett, Colorado
“Afternoon Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My Wife and I visited after a couple of business appointments nearby. Since we live in a rural area, we try to make the most of a trip to town. Our server was very attentive and courteous, as well as helpful. The garlic mushroom appetizers were very tasty. The ribs and wings were tasty and fresh. The pulled pork sandwich and onion rings were fresh as well. While the food preparation was somewhat slow, the staff was very apologetic, and included a discounted check for the incovenience. I must note that there had been no complaint from us over the delay, and we felt it was minor. But the staff made it known it was below their standards, KUDOS!!

Visited February 2012

Parker, Colorado
“Fun Sports Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012 via mobile

I have lunch here a lot. I have come in on the weekends during a Bronco game and the place is wild indeed. Come early for a seat at the bar. Friendly service and good American food. There are 24 beers on tap for a great variety of flavors. Tall beer is cheaper than pints in the evening. Highly recommended for a sports bar.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Mexico
“Good service, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have always loved the food at Buffalo Wild wings but the service here was GREAT!!

Visited December 2011
Southlake
“Good sliders ! not just wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

for a simple meal at a sports bar give Buffalo Wild Wings a try.
Good food , good service.

Visited November 2011
Aurora, Colorado
“big brother is watching”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

This resturant had open within May 23, 2011 near the Havana and Florida area of Aurora, CO. I thought this would be a new watering hole for me. Due to corporate policies and procedures, I will be taking my business else where. They have a policy of 3 of the tall beers within an hour. I arrived about 6pm and left 8pm. It took me to walk home about 28min. The wings are good compared to another wing places. I do not agree with just supposely 3 beers within an hour time frame. I was there longer then 1 hour.

• Visited May 2011