“Not so good!!! Price is too high compare to service.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9253 East Costilla Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80112 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
“Not so good!!! Price is too high compare to service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 months. Some of the front desk staffs are very helpful and polite.The quality of the hotel is acceptable and room service was ok too. But when they realize that I am going to extend my stay then they increase the room rate for season changed, price has increased blah blah..Then I said I have booked the hotel for that price want to pay what I have booked for they denied and then after few days charged a little bit more. But this is absolutely rubbish and not exceptable at all. Informed the manager about the bed side reading lamp switch was not working, did not fix within 2 months. But they did checked the room every few weeks explaining renovation things is on way so they have to check the room. Room service was sometimes good and sometimes poor depends on who is working. One day at mid night there was blackout for about half an hour and no explanation, no apology from the management. stairways are most of the time dirty. For weekend public transport no buses from that site have to walk about half a mile to the light rail station or need to call a taxi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Ruben - Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your stay. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was helpful and polite. We also like to hear the hotel accommodations met with your approval. Regarding the increase in rate, this is a seasonal issue and we do try to give everyone 30 days notice of any rate increase that is taking place. If this was not the case for your reservation, I do apologize. I apologize that your reading lamp was not addressed in a timely manner. I always take customer comments into consideration, and I personally have attempted each weekend to get the stairwells vacuumed and maintained.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I'll start with the Pro:

Veronica and Carlos, the Front Desk staff were extremely friendly. Veronica tried to help me resolve the issue I had which I'll explain momentarily, THIS IS WHERE THE PRO ENDS.

Cons: The hallways and room smells like mold, kitchen has dead bugs, (I have photographic evidence), appliances are from the 80's, bathroom tub does not drain, and I have bug bites from the bed. The couch has seen rough days and looks like it could use some TLC and the carpet had stains.

If you want a cheap place for the night and love bug bites, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Don't bother, your better off sleeping in your car.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
To start off we would like to thank you for the compliments you left for the staff here at Extended Stay America-Denver Tech Center South-Greenwood Village. We appreciate anytime that the positive training and hard work that the staff puts in to ensure the guests are getting the maximum from their stay is recognized.

The negative comments that you addressed, especially the smell in the hallways, the issues of cleanliness and maintenance of items within the room, i.e. the couch and appliances, we continue to strive towards improving and we value the feedback that you have left us. To this end we hope that your stay here does not keep you from future stays with Extended Stay America.

If you have any further comments feel free to contact us directly at 303-858-1669.

Oncea again, thank yoiu for your feedback.
Jupiter, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My spouse recently stayed at this hotel. An absolute DUMP!!!! Trashy. Dirty. Appliances did not work. DO NOT STAY HERE! Odd characters coming and going at all hours. Good location for Tech Center, but nothing else.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room at all.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our hotel. I apologize that your spouse did not find the accommodations up to the standard that we wish to give all of our guests. Please be aware that we are taking your feedback to heart and will work harder to ensure all future guests come away with their expectations met. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly at tcs@extendedstay.com.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Been here +60 days. Cheaper than others is best point. But filthy overall. Exceedingly poor housekeeping. They make the bed but with same dirty sheets. Trash not emptied. Counters unwiped. Dont replace towels. Just F minus overall. Terrible road noise from highway. Vomit in stairway never cleaned. Cant do justice with how [--] ths place is. Place stinks with odors in hallway. Thorny bushes at entryway never cut back after complaint. Just a crap place. Go elsewhere. Seriously. Would have moved but can't afford and need location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Edward - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The issues you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am taking your feedback to my staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tcs@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Highlands Ranch
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here for a week and this place is disgusting. I talked to the manager and I got changed to another room, but it was the same...dirty! Everywhere looks bad, the entrance, the halls, the elevator, the rooms, etc, etc. and to make it worse there were dogs of a size of a horse running around and making the place stinks. I asked why noboday was cleaning the common areas and they told me there was one person in charge to clean the common areas twice a week...Not truth! nobody touched anything in a week. In the room i found human feces on the bathroom door, fridge was dirty, floors were not vacuum, electrical wires exposed, holes in walls, etc. BAD, BAD, BAD, I just don't understand why nobody is doing something to fix this problems, where is the Manager?

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us was not acceptable and I can assure you that we will address all the cleanliness issues you brought to our attention . Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at tcs@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Bozeman, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The conditions of this hotel were unbelievable! So dirty and very uncomfortabel bed. Stains on the sheets and hair on the blanket. The floor was very dirty. The hallway was filthy and the elevator. The staff was nice and let us out of our reservation. I am not a high maintenance person and I couldnt even tolerate it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. I invite you to contact me at tcs@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The location is convenient to the DTC and anything you may need, the rooms are well stocked with cooking utensils and very comfortable, and the staff is great! They are willing to go the extra mile for you- this is literally service with a smile! They are also very friendly and caring - they were nice enough to check up on me when they found out I wasn't feeling good. This personal touch really made me feel at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants all the comforts of home away from home - they even welcome your pets! Thank you to Carlos, Angie, Angela, Zach, Anthony, Jana, and Niki - you all have made my stay very pleasant!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great stay at Homestead Studio Suites - Denver Tech Center South Greenwood Village. I will insure that everyone is aware of the kind words you had to say about the hotel staff, and I will do everything in my power to insure that your next stay with us is just as good as this one. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village

Address: 9253 East Costilla Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80112 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village)
Location: United States > Colorado > Greenwood Village
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.