You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9253 East Costilla Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80112 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Nanaimo, Canada
“Redeemed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a difference a stay makes. I was quite critical of our last stay, and I must say there was a vast improvement this time. Check in was great, the room and hallways were very clean.Carlos has redeemed himself on this one. I have a personal philosophy that if you criticize, so must you complement when things are improved. Thank you Carlos.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property and the excellent service provided by the associates. I'm thrilled that the staff works so hard to make your stay comfortable. Again, thank you for your great review. We look forward to continue to be your choice when staying in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Collins, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Yeah it's not the cleanest hotel in the world.. Rooms are ok in size the hallways reek like smoke. The table was dirty when I got the room and pretty much the room is gross plan and simple..plenty of other places to stay that are a lot cleaner...

• Stayed January 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your cleanliness standards. In response to your feedback, I am stepping up the checking of the guest rooms and having our associates check the hallways, trash-rooms and elevators more often during their shifts. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at tcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Centennial, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Value covers many areas for me. Homestead Studio Suites provides the greatest value in the Denver area along with amenities that I consider essential. One of the critical amenities for me is service and willingness to meet customer needs and expectations. I have found the customer service at this institution to be first class. The staff always values my time and treats me exceptionally well on every visit. I stay here at least 2-3 times a week. They are more like family than staff to me. On the rare ocassion that I do not have a reservation, they have went over and above to provide me a room and always seem to deliver. I would like to offer recognition for the management of the organization. Carlos is an excellent customer relationship manager and has been instrumental in making many upgrades to the facility. The rooms are always clean and have many features that make staying away from home easier. The kitchenettes are very nice and the rooms have an ironing board and iron for a fresh look. If you decide to stay here you will not be disappointed. Thank you to all of the staff at Homestead Suites for making me feel at home every time I stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. On behalf of all our staff we really enjoy having you at our hotel and we are happy you have chosen us for your hotel needs.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. If you would like to contact me directly please do, adeard@extendedstay.com or 303-858-1669
Nanaimo, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have stayed several times in this hotel, with generally a positive experience. But this time the carpets were dirty, the bedspread obviously uncleaned for a considerable period of time, and the smoke detector torn off the ceiling. The staff messed up both the billing payments and the requested rooms. She wrote down room numbers for the second floor when we were actually keyed into the third floor. So we ended up on the third floor when for medical reasons I had insisted on the ground floor. Whoever titled their review "BEWARE" has it right.

Room Tip: Choose the room you want, your chances of getting it aren't great, based on experience
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Carlos E, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Robert Hart,

I'm very sorry to hear about you stay. We had no note on file showing you needed a first floor room, otherwise we would have been more than happy to have placed you in one. In regards to the blanket I thought nit was cleaned being that I had washed it myself. Note your feedback is very valuable to us. If you do decide to come back, we will ensure you a first floor handicap room and also one comped night.. Again sorry about your stay and we home you continue to make us you "home away from home".
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I am a Construction Manager who stays in a hotel at least 250 nights out of the year. I have stayed in some very fancy places and some places I spent one night in and refused to stay longer. This Homestead Suites is "Well worth the stay". If you are the common person, who is looking for quality for the least amount of money, then make you reservations now. Every place you go, will have their own issues with their properties, the difference is, how they respond to those issues. The Management team and ALL of the personnel here have been nothing but responsive to any and all of my needs or concerns. I gave them a 4, rather then a 5, simply because they dont serve a breakfast and no pool.

Alex S.

Room Tip: I think the best room would be on the front, top floor, that way you wake up with a view of the moun...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are so sorry that we do not offer breakfast or have a pool on property for guests to enjoy. Still, I am happy to hear that your stay with us was really great, and that you would visit again.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is by far the worst hotel we have ever stayed at in Denver. Our room had to be cleaned by the front desk staff. Moldy shower curtain, broken lock on the door. Old nasty furnishings! Stained couch and dirty walls and bedding. Dog hair on the stained carpet.The refridgerator turned on and off all night it sounded like a the motor was straining to stay cool. They didn't even have tissue to blow your nose. We have stayed in the tech center of Denver before and have never had this kind of experience.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else. The best part of the whole experiance was leaving.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review at our hotel.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies. We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This hotel made me feel right at home...the service was excellent ..the staff was friendly..and our room was very comfortable, clean and everything was in working order...definitely a great hotel experience ..

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel.  Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure.  My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village

Address: 9253 East Costilla Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80112 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village)
Location: United States > Colorado > Greenwood Village
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.