“PERFECT - Great value, clean & friendly!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Denver
“PERFECT - Great value, clean & friendly!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed here for two nights recently while some work was being done on my home. I was here about a year ago and the changes are obvious. The new ownership / management has made great improvements to this hotel. Super value - nice, clean room. The lobby, pool and breakfast area have been completely renovated. Hot items including meats have now been added to the breakfast each morning. Beds are comfortable and the new TV's were a nice addition. The staff is welcoming, polite and goes out of their way to assist you. My kids loved the pool! Great property, location and value!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lakewood, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed overnight here when I didn't feel like driving the long drive home and back the next morning. I was fortunately put at the far end of the hallway and had no problems sleeping, despite how busy the place seemed to be. It's not the most modern, for example, the TV was the old tube style (with remote), but the room was as clean as could be. Continental breakfast was really good (fresh waffles, among other things). Would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Greenwood Village
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I did not mind my stay at this hotel at all. It was pleasant and good enough for the one night I was going to be in town; however, I returned the next day after my class finished because I left my cell phone charger in the room. I went to the front desk and asked if they had received it up front. The manager at the time looked in the closet to determine if it was there and it wasn't. A colleague of his looked in a drawer and the exact charger that I was using was in there but the wouldn't give it to me because they couldn't determine if that was indeed mine. This is the only thing that frustrated me because I told them exactly what it looked like and what it was that I was missing yet I still seemed to be at a loss. Other than that, it was an okay stay. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Shawnee Mission, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have traveled all over the country and without a doubt this has to be the WORST motel in the nation ! The outside looks okay but the owners/managers are horrible. We checked in and the first room was filthy dirty, no light bulbs and the lamps were broken. They put us in the 2nd room and the bathroom exhaust would not turn off and it was making a bad noice. They then put us in a third room. No handsoap. The charis were dirty with cheese on them from the last guests. Toe nail clippings on the run as well as Cherrios! I called down to explain the situation to them and the manager told us to check out because we were compaining too much. She lied to us and said that she had made reservations for us at another motel in the Choice Hotels chain but when we arrived at that motel, we found out that she did NOT call. She said that they had just bought it. We have stayed at other Sleep Inns and they were great, but do NOT give this one any business. The rooms are awful and dirty. None of the ice machines were working. The owners, management and staff are HORRIBLE ! Just read the other reviews here on tripadvisors and don't take just our word for it. It is a TOTAL DUMP. Why Choice Hotels lets them ruin their repuation is beyound our thinking. The people whoever they are who said that they were the owners and managers lie and are con artists ! This has to be the worst motel that we have ever encountered in our travels. Am I making myself clear ? DO NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP !!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Albuquerque, NM
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

It's about half the price of the other hotels within a walk. And for good reason. Hotel is dated. Rooms are small. TV is a 19 inch Zenith. It worked, so I can't complain. However, I was thirsty. There were no cups or glasses in the room. Both ice machines were broken anyway. So I tried the vending machine on my floor. No water, just sugared soft drinks. S I went down to the lobby. That machine had bottle water. And an out of order sign. Tried the other floor... Another soda-only machine. So, no drink. The A/C was turned off when I got in the room and was slow to cool down, even on high with the temp at coldest. For a single guy that just needed a bed, it was passable. For any other reason, try one of the many other choices in the area and pay the difference!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Pueblo, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Travelers beware!!!! Don't be fooled by the pictures and description. This was the worst place we have ever stayed at. If it wasn't for the fact that every place I tried was booked to capacity and we needed a room, we would have left after walking into the room! Room was dirty and smelled terrible (we even got our own air fresheners because we couldn't stand it). Bathroom had unknown substance on the walls (I'm sure you can figure that out), shower door had mold and mildew. Sheets had holes and bedspreads were wrinkly and unkempt. The pool and pool area was also filthy and smelled bad, there was a pool light that was left attached in an open hole inside of the pool and was left resting at the pools edge (looked extremely dangerous). No clean towels in the pool area, even after we requested them multiple times. We were promised a hot breakfast which was supposed to include waffles, sausage and egg breakfast sandwiches, scrambled eggs, etc... Instead we came out to cold cereal, a few pieces of bread to make toast, frozen biscuits, almost empty crock pot of sausage and gravy, and some juice and milk. When I asked the man working I was told they were not serving waffles because he did not purchase the items he needed and as it was he had been out at 5:00 am purchasing the items they were serving. Call me crazy but if your rooms are booked to capacity and you are promising a hot breakfast shouldn't you provide that??? When I looked into the pool area it still had the same trash as the night before and still no clean towels on the shelves. When I complained to Choice they offered to put 8000 points in my account, however since I said I didn't want to take a chance of a repeat experience they are going to send me a $50 check. I don't feel like I should have had to pay a cent for our experience but I am trying to get the word out about this awful place. Needless to say we will be very wary in the future especially when it comes to Choice Hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!