I always enjoy staying at Courtyards because they are always clean and more often than not they have very comfortable beds, and based on that, this was a typical Courtyard by Marriott. This location is right off of I-25, technically a little bit south of the DTC, for easy access to downtown Denver via car or rail (light rail station less than a 10 minute walk away). I do have a couple of issues with this hotel, the first being that there was a strong smell of cleaning product/solution in the hallway of the second floor (this was not present in the rooms, however) and that they upcharge for faster internet connectivity (I actually was able to stream Netflix on my laptop without purchasing the upgrade). Many people complain about the lack of free breakfast, but that isn't specific to this Courtyard and to me I never eat breakfast at the hotel (unless I'm at an Embassy Suites) since they are generally low quality and high in carbs.
Bottom line, friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms make this place a winner for me. If you must have a free hotel breakfast this isn't the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Denver Tech Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- Courtyard Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Courtyard
- Greenwood Village Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience in the heart of the Denver Tech Center at the Courtyard Denver Tech Center hotel in Greenwood Village. We are conveniently located near the Inverness Business Park and offer free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. Walk to the nearby Light Rail station and ride to downtown Denver where you can visit the Denver Convention Center, Mile High Stadium and LODO. Relax in your spacious guest room, where you’ll find luxurious Marriott bedding, pullout sofa and an oversized chair. This hotel near Denver Tech Center also features a new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. At this Greenwood Village hotel, you will get the rest you need for a productive stay in the Denver area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.