“Good business hotel conveniently located.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Instant Getaway
Ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Greenwood Village
Lima, Peru
“Good business hotel conveniently located.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Good business hotel. If they had free internet I would qualify the hotel as excellent. There is no shopping within walking distance, but it is located near the highway and other major streets that can take you to a very nice mall within 10 minutes. There are also some very nice restaurants within a 5 minute drive. The hotel is easy to get to from the airport.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

397 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

We stayed here for a wedding that was held on New Year's Day. First of all, the hotel did an amazing job on the wedding: food, decor, service- all was exceptional. Secondly, we had alot of noise sleeping there on New Year's Eve because there was a big party being held in one of the ballrooms. Thus the drunks then came stumbling back to the room around 3am, but that is to be expected on NYE. The room was very nice: mountain view, clean, newly redone. FYI- only some of the rooms have fridges. We had a room on the top floor (6th) which had a fridge. The bar & restaurant are nice. The hotel had a very small business center & free wifi in public areas, but charged for in the room. The pool is very tiny, smelled a little of urine, full of kids (wknd), and out in the open- so don't think you'll be swimming laps. The only issue I encountered with the place was mold in the toilet, which was so strange. Maybe the room hadn't been stayed in for a while? Don't know, but the rest of the room was spotless. Overall, great place and what a deal with the wedding block rate of $79/ night!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
DoubletreeDenver, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, January 24, 2011
COhotelcritic,

Thank you for your nice comments about the wedding that you attending at our hotel this month. We take pride in servicing special events like a wedding at it is nice to hear that the attendees enjoyed themselves. In regards to the noise on New Year’s Eve, I do apologize. We have a strict noise disturbance policy that our staff follows however unfortunately sometimes it can be hard to control loud guests especially on NYE. Thanks for your understanding and I am glad it didn’t affect your overall stay with us. We have performed Preventative Maintenance on the sixth floor rooms so I am confident we have fixed the issue you found. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

-Jason S Dorfman
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

the room and service were good..we liked the room and the service from the staff...the room was big and the location was excellent for tourist.
the hotet have outside and indoor pool and gym.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
DoubletreeDenver, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, December 6, 2010
Hi secretguess:

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience at the Doubletree Denver Tech. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

After spending 2 hours calling hotels to find a good rate I had it down to three different hotels I choose the doubltree, booked it and was sent a confirmation email. We go to the hotel three days later, they give us the wrong room, and then tell us if we wanted the we booked we would have to pay another 105 dollars. They even confirmed that we did book that room and someone had blocked the reservation and switched us to a different room but did not contact us at all to tell us this. I talked to the manager he told me the room was empty but would not give it to me for that rate, the rate I was promised. He was rude and refused to own up to there mistake, instead we had to pay the conquence for there misake.

Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
DoubletreeDenver, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, November 16, 2010
Dear JenR_10:

I apologize about your experience at our hotel. This is certainly not our standards and I am following up to see what happened. I can tell you that we go above and beyond to try and satisfy our guests and this is why it is troubling to hear. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below and I can hopefully find out more about this situation and make it right.

Thanks for your feedback.

jason.dorfman@hilton.com
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I love everything about this hotel. This is the 2nd time I have stayed there. I really enjoy the Tech Center and its proximity to restaurants, shopping and greenways for walking and running. It is a very easy drive to downtown. The Zink Restaurant and Bar has EXCELLENT food.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
DoubletreeDenver, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, October 27, 2010
Hi Drapery Dude:

Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our service and accommodations. There are so many things to do in the Tech Center and we do have a complimentary shuttle that can take you there.

I'm glad you enjoyed Zink restaurant. Chef Paul Nagan's food and the Zink environment certainly go above and beyond "your typical hotel restaurant." We just rolled out our new Fall/Winter menu and it is a delight.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

dubuque, iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was a good, but not great property. I stayed here for 3 nights in September. The hotel has been updated, but does not have the same pop as newer properties. I didn't need much assistance from the staff, but they were helpful and accommodating when checking in early. My room was over the atrium, but I didn't have any problems with noise, as reported in other reviews. There is a Starbucks and Einstein Bagel within a mile of the property, which was nice for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Saginaw, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

The room itself was nice, clean and spacious however if you have a room that overlooks the atrium you can forget about a quiet nights sleep if there is anything at all going on. The rooms do not come with a fridge, I asked to be put on a waiting list but never heard back.

I will stay there again but will request a room that does not overlook the atrium.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
DoubletreeDenver, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, September 14, 2010
Hi Saleschick87:

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the noise issue with your room. We do have several different room types in different areas of the hotel. The next time you are coming back to Denver please email me and I will ensure you are satisfied.

Thanks again for your business and your feedback.

Director of Operations

Been to Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!