Older updated hotel. Check in was good. The carpet in my room was dirty and spotted even though it does not look that old. Also, there were staples on the floor (Ouch!). The sliding door to the balcony in my room was hard to open and fogged up between the glass. Glass was dirty on the outside too. Because of where the hotel is positioned, not much to look at from the balcony anyway and I had a "mountain view" room. AC/Heat unit is the type that is mounted to the wall in the room so you of course have that constant hum. I didn't find much selection of better hotels in the Greenwood Village area, and while this one will do for my appointment close by, I would not recommend it unless you do have a meeting in the area and want to be close by. Otherwise, I would suggest driving to better hotels. Not a destination for sure. If average is suitable for you, you will be comfortable. If you expect better than average, go elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Tech
- Doubletree Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Denver Tech Hotel is located in the heart of the Denver Technological Center, with balcony mountain-view rooms of the Rockies! Our Englewood hotel in Denver Tech Center is just 10 miles south of downtown Denver, Mile High Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, the Colorado Convention Center all of which can be reached by the Light Rail which is located 2 blocks from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.