Stayed for a business trip. The beds were SUPER comfy and I slept great. Zink was great for breakfast. My only complaints were that the tub backed up during my shower, the bed spread was ripped, and house keeping did not knock when they came to clean (luckily I had clad myself in a towel so they did not get a free show). The front desk was very helpful with all three of these complaints and offered free breakfast and coffee for the inconvience of being barged in on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Denver Tech Hotel is located in the heart of the Denver Technological Center, with balcony mountain-view rooms of the Rockies! Our Englewood hotel in Denver Tech Center is just 10 miles south of downtown Denver, Mile High Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, the Colorado Convention Center all of which can be reached by the Light Rail which is located 2 blocks from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Tech
- Doubletree Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Doubletree