“Soups, salads, and sandwiches, but done very well” 4 of 5 stars

8575 East Araphahoe Road, Greenwood Village, CO
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: This is the third location of a wonderful restaurant offering fresh and natural foods at very reasonable prices. We loved it.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Soups, salads, and sandwiches, but done very well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food here is always tasty and easily customized to your desires, plus they have pre-designed salad and sandwich recipes that are very good. You also shouldn't miss the curry lentil soup. Overall pretty good for vegetarians too! Price is a bit on the high side if you try to get a soup, salad, and sandwich.

Visited October 2012

64% Recommend
“Not Bad I Liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I had their Fall Cobb Salad. Their process is somewhat awkward - in my view. Everyone orders at the counter from overhead style menus - I don't like that and the signs were hard to read and I have 20/20 Vision.

However, after ordering my food I thought the wait was reasonable and the salad, while somewhat unusual, was good. I would have it again. They serve soup, salad, and sandwiches and from looking at the plates of other diners I can see they have many other selections I would enjoy.

I will return again. The atmosphere is open and airy - and somewhat loud but not too much so.

If you're looking for a quick light lunch with a somewhat cosmopolitan flair - I'd say this is the place for you.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere