“Well worth the wait.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Casper, Wyoming
“Well worth the wait.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had been past the eatery a number of times while looking at the stores in the shopping center where it is located, but had always been there later in the day when they were closed. On my last visit to Denver I finally decided to drive there for breakfast on Sunday. Upon arrival I discovered that there was a wait of about 20 minutes to get a table. This was the first indication that this was a popular place and that the food must be great. My parents and I were sited on their covered patio. I ordered the apple waffle and was very tasty. It was loaded with pieces of apple and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. The dusting of cinnamon sugar, almost made the small amount of syrup unnecessary. I like this waffle, so much that I going to try and recreate this for breakfast in the morning. In addition I also ordered a side of scrambled eggs and cooked perfectly. Not only was the food good, but service by Jerry was also great. In conclusion, while not really by any of the hotels I stay in Denver it is well worth the drive for a great breakfast.

• Visited July 2012