“stayed an entire week” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Greenwood Village
Illinois
“stayed an entire week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is our home away from home when we go to Colorado to visit our son and his family.We get a king suite. Even though he lives a good 20/25 minute drive away from the hotel, we still choose it because of its cleanliness, friendly staff and overall value. We had an issue with the bathtub not draining one morning so we reported it on the way to breakfast and it was fixed by the time we returned from breakfast. We like that there is a computer and printer to use so we could print out our boarding passes the day before, saving us time at the airport. This LaQuinta will always be our choice when we visit the Denver area.

262 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Eagle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Convenient location off interstate; great room with lots of space; comfy bed; fabulous exercise facility and pool; free internet; very helpful staff; just needs a little more attention to hallway carpet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Salt Lake City, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Checked in, and found that my non-smoking room smelled like a combo of smoke and perfume. Room was huge. Bed was OK. Had a decent nights sleep. In the morning I found the breakfast buffet to be meh... and they had FOX news on the TV in the breakfast room, with the sound really loud. I went to the front desk and politely asked that they turn it off, or at least turn it down. They said they could not. I went back to the room to shower and found that the drain in the tub was clogged. Yuck! Will not go back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I recommend this hotel, great staff & place to stay, we enjoyed the breakfast, we were here last year & returned again, we will plan to be back next year for our annual event as they are always very nice

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My time at this hotel was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful and my room was always clean to my satisfaction. The price was also just right. I would definitely stay here again as needed. ooooooo

Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Late in the afternoon about 2 hours after checking in, while in my room with my significant other, a maid and her companion barged into my room without knocking and unannounced, letting themselves into my room with their housekeeping room key. I was in the bathroom but rushed out into the room, terrified and confused, only to be confronted by 2 non-English speaking women, one of whom appeared to be a maid. They could not explain to me why they were there as they spoke no English. After 2 calls to the front desk and a much later return callback, I was given a weak apology and a weak excuse that they were searching for someone. There was no explanation as to why they would search or enter my room without knocking first and/or asking permission. Management was unsympathetic and offered only a weak verbal apology. I will never stay at this hotel again, as it does not respect the security and privacy of their guests.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a double-key deadbolt to keep wandering maids out.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Orem, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Because I was not sure if we were going to make it all the way to Denver, I did not book the room until about 10:30 at night. We arrived 2 hours later, checked in, and made our way to the room. It was awful! We were given a smoking room that had a horrible smell. I called the desk and was told that we reserved the last room available (on a Thursday night?!) So we endured the smell and gross-ness. The carpet was filthy with stains. It reminded me of something from the Rat-Pack Vegas days, with old furnishings and decor and smell.

The room with large, with a separate room with a couch and TV in it. But I hardly dared sit on the couch. The beds were way too soft, and I felt like I sunk to the middle.

The breakfast was the standard basic stuff. I've had better at other La Quinta's. Overall I was disappointed with this La Quinta.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't stay in a smoking room. Those rooms are down a stinky hallway and it really...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr

Address: 9009 East Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Location: United States > Colorado > Greenwood Village
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Greenwood Village
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr Hotel Greenwood Village
La Quinta Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.