“better then expected” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9009 East Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112   |
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I or my family has stayed at this LaQuinta 5 or 6 times and have always been pleased
with the rooms and the hospitality given to us. We normally have a suite and
would definitely recommend others to a suite; they are very nice. The breakfast was a nice touch, although we wish eggs and bacon/sausage was available.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Gypsum, Colorado, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this La Quinta! The person at the front desk was efficient, friendly and quick on checking in and checking out. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hard to find using GPS. Use the driving directions on-line. Breakfast bar was not fully stocked on week day mornings, but was fully maintained on weekends.
Room was comfortable, but would have benefitted from a daily vacuuming.
This hotel is on our list for a return visit next time we are in the Denver area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We checked into this hotel when the new apartment we were renting wasn't quite ready. We actually checked out and back in three different times over the course of a month. Very nice property, especially the two room suites, although not as clean as could be because they are pet friendly...stains on carpet, odors in some of the rooms. Housekeeping could definitely be better. There was dust so thick around tv on dresser in bedroom of each suite we stayed in that husband and I joked about writing our names in it and checked each room upon our check-in and it was obvious in each one. Minor problem though and all was going well until I made the mistake of making a couple of complaints to front desk. First complaint was being kept awake one night when their signage broke off side of building and rolled over roof and fell into parking lot outside our room. Stayed awake all night because it sounded like roof was coming off (our room was on top floor) so next day I asked if we could be moved to a different room. They never called us the next day with a new available room and when I got back to hotel after work the next day I was too tired and upset that they hadn't already moved us (one of our party had been at hotel all day) that we ended up staying where we were. Next night in same room I was stung by a bee in the bedroom when I sat down in chair. We had opened window for fresh air, there was a screen but it was full of holes. Pain was excruciating and instant. I think I started to go into shock. I called front desk to let them know and their response, from both front desk and Party Walsh, the general manager, was, "What do you want me to do about it?". I thought maybe an ice pack Or first aid kit would have been a nice gesture. Nothing was offered other than a bad attitude. After that, when we tried to renew our room for another few nights we were told all rooms were booked so we went across street to another laquinta. Told my husband I didn't believe all rooms were booked. I thought they didn't like my complaints and didn't want us to stay there again because of them. He thought I was Wrong until two days later when we tried to go back to that location and we were told we weren't welcome there anymore! Then they said our cat and dog had urinated on the carpet. We don't even have a dog and our very fussy cat never goes anywhere other than her royal cat box...never has. Obvious lies but nothing we could do. MORAL OF THE STORY...nice place to stay but don't complain about to management about anything no matter how legitimate it may seem to you! P.S. We are still at other laquinta...they have NO complaints about us, but neither have I made any to them even though when we checked into current room there was obvious urine around base of toilet housekeeping had missed. Thank God our new apartment is finally ready.

• Stayed October 2012

Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very friendly staff and great location. Very good for pets. We traveled with our two pets and each time we approach staff and informed them that our room would be available to clean, while we walked our dogs, the staff immediately completed our room in a timely manner.
The hotel was adjacent to Ihop and near Maggianos, a plus for us. Also, the light rail system was within 2 miles and it was easy to manage.

Room Tip: Check for values AAA, ARP
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairbanks, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I went to this hotel based on reviews such as this one. I wanted a two room suite thinking that the beds were in separate rooms, which they were not, but the sleeper sofa makes into a nice bed so it worked out ok. This was my first stay with La Quinta and I was very pleased. We were there for a wedding so we stayed for 5 days. my daughter chose to stay on the sleeper sofa so she had her own space and tv and I had mine. I loved the TV soothing sounds, the coffee maker and hair dryer were great. It also had fridge and microwave. Quiet, good sleep. Maid service was fine, the staff was friendly. The only draw back we had was the lighting in the bathroom was so dim, you couldn't put your make up on in there, but the shower was great.
It was a great price for a very nice stay. I would totally stay there again. The breakfast was fine, the pool area looked good, although we didn't have time to use it. Internet worked great for wireless. Elevators are very slow and the hallway looked older but the room was nice.

Room Tip: the two room suite is nice for privacy, if there is more than one person, we were on 3rd floor towar...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr? Share your experiences!