“Easy access and close to many attractions” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Greenwood Village
Guanajuato, Mexico
“Easy access and close to many attractions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I booked this hotel while awaiting our first grandchild's birth. We were able to stay in the general area and entertain ourselves without going too far away as it is close to I-25 and C-470. It was very clean and the staff was cheerful and helpful. The rooms were in very good shape and had been modernized not too far in the past. There were many young children at the hotel who all seemed to be having a good time. The hotel was also pet friendly, so our dog enjoyed herself also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SheratonDTC, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
KentPharo,

Truly appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent visit at the Sheraton Denver Tech Center. I'm pleased to see that the hotel and staff took great care of you and we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the heads up on the HVAC unit on the 6th floor - we'll have that addressed if we already haven't immediately.

Thank you for your business and loyalty.

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well appointed rooms with comfortable bedding and soft carpet fit well with the upmarket feeling largish hotel. We had a chance to stay in both a king room and 2 double bed room. Both had equally small bathrooms with in swing doors that made navigating with small children challenging. Front desk staff did what they could to move us to a 2 bed room after a sleepless night. Not only did hotel staff relocate us but offered us a couple drinks to. The breakfast buffet was very good and since the kids were free and drinks were included it was a fair value. I visited the bar around 9 pm 2 servers seemed too preoccupied to greet me and another guy but then helped some couple ahead of us.

The good : Bedding, atmo, breakfast

The bad: no guaranty with 2 adults 2 kids that you get 2 beds when booking through expedia, peeling paint in both bathrooms but 624 was much worse, no towel bars, 624 had an old rattling ac unit 622 was much quieter.

I'd stay again..

Room Tip: Do not stay in any room ending in 14 ice machine is right outside.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Nahdogg

Thank you for taking some time to write a review about your recent trip the Sheraton DTC. I’m glad to hear that the Front Desk Agent addressed your bed type opportunities. Next time, try the hotel website specifically as you will find other value priced rooms and will get the bed type that you reserved. At times, going through third party channels can be a challenge when bed types are important as they do not guarantee these requests. Going directly through the hotel site is the best practice. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Thank you for your business and loyalty.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The location of this hotel is perfect! It's close to I-25 and you can walk to a few restaurants/stores.

The front desk staff is okay - nothing to write home about. The environment is somewhat cold in this hotel, but the bed was great, my room was clean and it was quiet. The bathrooms are VERY small though.

I got a great rate for this hotel on Priceline, but it did not include breakfast which was a bummer. The breakfast is quite pricey as well. They do have a Starbucks in the lobby - if you're a coffee drinker, this is a bonus!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
SheratonDTC, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Bovey70,

Thank you for writing a response on Trip Advisor. Our location is great and the hotel is completely renovated now and doing very well in the market. We do offer some great opaque rates on some third party channels when you can find us if we are slow. We typically don’t use these channels unless we hit a slow couple of days. If you do get us on the wheel of fortune, you can save some money versus our normal price and versus the other full service hotels in the area. We have a great product at a good value.

Thanks again for your comments. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a great little hotel. Clean, comfortable, and incredibly friendly staff. The bed was fluffy and provided a good nights sleep after a long day of attending the Solheim Cup. The bathrooms were smaller than usual, but are updated and sufficient. The bar and food was a surprisingly pleasant place to hang out. Good wine choices and the food was quite nice. Spending six nights, I was thinking that I would have dinner at the hotel only once. However, they have a special each night -- fish tacos, burritos, pasta, etc. The pizza was better than I've had in pizza joints. In fact, people were admiring our pizza when it came out so we shared a few slices. The bar staff seemed to build a good rapport with all the visitors, making each feel like a regular. If hanging out at the bar each night, isn't your thing, there are a variety of restaurants within walking distance or within a five minute drive. The rest of the hotel staff offered the same level of service as the bar staff to make our stay feel like home away from home.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear SuperNaturalBC,

We truly enjoyed having the Solheim Cup in our area and the hotel was full for the entire week. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. You're right about the pizzas. We just came out with a new pizza dough version that is fantastic! Most hotels buy their dough frozen and it just doesn't make the grade. We were one of those hotels until we found this fresh version that we toss in house. Really good! I buy a pizza once a week for the back offices and share just so I can get a piece - it's that good. We've got a nice selection of 90+ wines as well in the bar!

I'm glad you had a great visit. The BMW Championship is here next year for the FedEx Cup....you must return....sooner than later.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here Saturday August 17th for one night and it was just fine. The executive lounge had apps and drinks for free in the evenings and breakfast in the ams. We had a AAA rate with breakfast so we ate downstairs with that perk which had more of a selection. Blake at the front desk was helpful and the free shuttle to the FBO TAC Air was perfect for us. Unlike other hotels with executive lounges this Sheraton had more hours and days that they were opened including weekends, which is unusual. Would stay here again if in the area. Good job Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Alex 3485,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. Getaways are so important even for a day or two - so important to have that balance right. If you are going to enjoy, enjoy the Club. We are open 7 days a week here and have a full hot breakfast as well. Not that continental version either....were talking real eggs and great bacon. Our staff talks about how we can improve every day in our leadership stand up and review all of our guest comments and really appreciate your feedback. The Club Attendants will be excited as well to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I just gave them a big thank you as our Club rated #1 in all North American Sheratons for the month of July as far as service and lounge – out of 208 hotels!

I hope that you can return soon for another getaway.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel is mostly known for its business travel due to its location. We spent a lovely weekend at this hotel. We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly. The bartenders remember drinks night after night and treated all of their customers as if they were regulars.

The rooms were spacious and had a lot of access to power outlets. Moreover, this hotel had some of the most comfortable bedding and pillows I've experienced in a while.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
SheratonDTC, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Jig1600,

Thank you for writing some comments in regards to your stay. I'm so happy to hear that it was an enjoyable visit and we exceeded your expectations.

Have a great summer and I look forward to your return visit.

Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a conference and I thought it was an excellent space for an event. All of the event space is close together and easy to locate. The Starbucks is a great little cafe with hot sandwiches and grab and go eating options. There aren't a ton of eateries in the immediate area, so having that grab and go option is wonderful. I also ate in the hotel restaurant and I thought the food was very good. I also loved the Pho restaurant in the little shopping center across the street, That place was a real hidden gem.

The hotel service was super friendly and efficient, and my room was nice. When I first turned on the air conditioning, it was loud, but it quieted down shortly after. I do agree that the bathrooms were a bit small, but that really wasn't an issue for me. This isn't the place for a family vacation, but it's a great property for business travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!