Well appointed rooms with comfortable bedding and soft carpet fit well with the upmarket feeling largish hotel. We had a chance to stay in both a king room and 2 double bed room. Both had equally small bathrooms with in swing doors that made navigating with small children challenging. Front desk staff did what they could to move us to a 2 bed room after a sleepless night. Not only did hotel staff relocate us but offered us a couple drinks to. The breakfast buffet was very good and since the kids were free and drinks were included it was a fair value. I visited the bar around 9 pm 2 servers seemed too preoccupied to greet me and another guy but then helped some couple ahead of us.
The good : Bedding, atmo, breakfast
The bad: no guaranty with 2 adults 2 kids that you get 2 beds when booking through expedia, peeling paint in both bathrooms but 624 was much worse, no towel bars, 624 had an old rattling ac unit 622 was much quieter.
I'd stay again..
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- Sheraton Denver Tech Hotel
- Sheraton Englewood
- Englewood Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Denver Tech Center hotel is near two of the largest office parks in Denver and is close to Invesco Stadium, Six Flags, and Denver Zoo. We have 12,000 sq ft of meeting space (13 meeting rooms) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.