“A great spur of the moment eatery!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Zink Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and Orchard
Description: ZINK KITCHEN + BAR serves its signature new American cuisine in a contemporary setting with an upscale design. This sophisticated, yet relaxed restaurant and bar is located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, and it’s the Tech Center’s best kept secret. The highest standards of hospitality, quality, and sophistication make every meal a special occasion. Whether your cravings take you on an escape from the office, a night out with friends, or a romantic dinner with your sweetheart, ZINK is the place to be.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“A great spur of the moment eatery!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I would looking for a nearby, pre-holiday eatery for an evening meal. We live in Greenwood Village, Colorado just south of Denver and are always looking for new restaurants near home to avoid the rush hour commute! We had seen the restaurant "ZINK" at the newly renovated Doubletree Hotel so decided to try it. It is a handsome contemporarily decorated spot but the hard surfaces make it a bit noisy if guests are a bit boisterous.

The menu is reasonably priced with some interesting combinations. The porcupine meatball appetizer was deliciously flavored. I chose a rocket salad for my entre since rocket (radicchio) with a chicken breast. The greens were exciting but the dressing was bland given the strong flavor of the rocket. I would choose a different dressing next time.

The service was excellent and there are many other menu items I would like to try. We will return hoping for another excellent meal. We also would compliment the server staff. They were delightful persons.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a few times and are always soooo impressed with the amazing food and incredible presentation. Don't let the location stop you from trying this place.

Aurora, Colorado
“Secret spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place is great and too good to be slow. My wife and I luv dining there & we tell everyone about it. Their chef makes things the "right" way. Fresh items prepared in interesting tasty combinations. Thank you Zink for another great meal.

“This is an amazing secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times and each time we are impressed with the quality of food and the amazing presentation. My husband used to be an executive chef at a few upscale restaurants so he is quite the food snob. He is always blown away, as am I. The service is attentive. The prices are reasonable. The only draw back is the location...in a chain hotel. But come for the food. It's amazing.

He just finished his meal...he said "that made me reallyhappy." He had the shrimp enchiladas.

New York, New York, United States
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The wait staff were very friendly and accommodating to our requests. We never had to wait or wave to a server as they checked in on us throughout the meal without being too overbearing. They always had a smile when they came around.

Visited April 2014