“House Special Magaritas Have spolied this Drink For Me at Other Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Brisas - Greenwood Village

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Bradenton, Florida
“House Special Magaritas Have spolied this Drink For Me at Other Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Every dish ordered by our group of seven looked appealing and was complimented by all. Service is excellent. Guacamole is made fresh at the table and is superior. We insist on eating at this restaurant whenever we visit local family members, and will continue to do so.

Visited September 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Was it worth it???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

Yesterday I hit Yelp looking for Mexican Restaurants that I expected did whole fish to fee my wife's craving for fish. Well I came across a Yelp Check-In coupon for a free Rita which wasn't too big but was good and not watered down. When I was checking the site for menu details I came across a $30 for $15 deal. Spoke with my wife and we went out for an early dinner. Las Brisas is close to our home so we headed out.

Service was a bit underwhelming but friendly.
Food was fantastic with the deal my wife and I shared the Paella after I had bowl of soup.
We finished off with some of the best sopapillas we have ever tried.
Using the check-in deal and the $15 for $30 made for an affordable meal saving us almost $25 when all was said and done. This allowed us to share the Paella which is $26 which was loaded with Sea Scallops; 21-25 ct shrimp; squid; fish; and chicken. Not what I would expect in a location like this in price or quality.

Facility was recently updated and the food was good but to be fair on the value I would need to go back without the added $15 savings. All I know is we enjoyed the food and it was authentic plus we got a $50 dinner for $34 not too shabby thank you!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT Margaritas and Pretty Great Food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Went here for dinner and drinks with a few friends. Used to come here a LOT about 20 years ago but then after kids, going out to eat became a distant memory. Las Brisas is FAMOUS for their margaritas and they are flippin' amazing! I usually can't drink regular margaritas because the acidity bothers my tummy but Las Brisas Margs don't and they will knock you on your tushy with just one drink! The one complaint I have is with the Chicken Burrito. The meat was more like canned chicken (looked like tuna) and it made the burrito rather substandard - especially being at this highly rated and well known establishment. Aside from that, the service is AMAZING, the atmosphere is relaxing and beautiful and the margaritas are AMAZING...did I say that already? LOL! Go there...this is the first time I've craved MARGARITAS - but I am and I am definitely going back there soon!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jefferson County, CO
“Better Than I Remembered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Have gone here intermittently for years and always enjoyed. Tried it again with friends and was very impressed.

First, I tried two of their margaritas. They were exceptional; plenty of tequila and what seemed to be genuine lime juice, not a kool-aid mixer.

Next, the chips and salsa were addictive. Both had great flavor and were hard to resist. Ate way too many.

Ordered the house salad and the Pollo con Cilantro. I took the waiter's advice and selected the chipotle vinaigrette for the dressing. Seemed as though it was a balsamic with a touch of chipotle added. A very simple salad but the dressing was wonderful. Then comes the entree. This is a concoction of chicken and blue-corn tortillas, covered with an unexpected white cream sauce. Beans and rice on the side. This is not your traditional Mexican dish you come to expect (and enjoy). It was outstanding with wonderfully subtle flavor and satisfying texture.

Great meal and to top it off, the manager gave us all cards good for free margaritas on our next visit.

We'll certainly be back to make use of them!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Surprisingly Good and Different Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

My husband and I dined at Las Brisas with friends.
While this is not a trendy, new restaurant, the food is consistently good. There are many menu options beyond the standard burrito, fajitas fare. It is reasonably priced, consistently good food.

• Visited April 2011