“Best Deal IN Denver” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best Deal IN Denver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel 90 percent of the time, so I look for the best values. I have stayed here about once a month for about a year now. I have a beautiful 3 room suite. It is furnished with new furniture.
The front managers are always friendly and helpful. The housekeepers are friendly and do a great job of cleaning. It has been quite and I can park right in front of my room. The location is perfect, right of the interstate, and close to great restaurants and shopping centers. When I first stayed here I had a few problems and the District manager ( I think his name was Orlando ) took care of everything personally. it has been pretty smooth sailing since then. The only complaint I have is a very limited TV channel selection. I love golf, Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Rockies, and they do not have any of those channels. For the value, it is the best place to stay, no doubt!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your fabulous review of our property. We are so pleased to hear that you have chosen to stay with us once a month for almost a year, especially due to the great customer service our staff provides and your spacious room. I apologize that your first stay was not ideal, but am glad that we have enhanced our offerings since and been able to accommodate all of your needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

What a nightmare. I initially intended to stay here for 2 nights but checked out after one horrible night. The girl at the front desk was super inefficient. She had to call her manager for help to check me in since and had come over from another branch. Even with her manager walking her through the steps, she still could not complete my check-in. This process took over 30 minutes, with people standing in line behind me. The non-smoking room was far from it. It reeked of cigarette smoke and urine. The supplied dishes were crusted in crud, there were cigarette butts stuffed down the kitchen sink, the bathroom grout was scummy, the bed was uncomfortable, and al the furniture looked like it had been dragged in from the side-walk. The irony is that they charge the same rates as better hotels in the area. Just don't do it. The next day, I upped my budget $20 and found a much nicer, cleaner, hotel nearby. Skip this one. Really. Skip it.

Room Tip: There is no good room here. Even if you're a smoker, I don't think you'll be able to to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had to wait so long to check-in to your room and that it did not meet your expectations. I am going to be speaking to all my staff members and doing some additional training to ensure that these types of situations are handled in the correct way moving forward. As well, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to improve our cleaning procedures and standards.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dtn@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at this "motel" for 4 months when we moved out of one house & our other house wasn't ready. The staff was nice (except for the manager) were nice. We started out in a small room as we thought we'd only be there a month & I saw a few COCKROACHES! There were traps "hidden" under the sink! Mind you we do NOT leave food out. I also made a complaint about our TV not being up to standards when we switched to a bigger room on an online survey & the manager had the nerve to call our room & YELL at us for complaining!! There was also a huge dent in the fridge, dishwasher & there was no plug in the bathtub so I could take a bath (the manager said if I wanted to take baths I could run to Home Depot & buy a plug as they didn't have any). At one point there was no TP or Kleenex which is to be provided for us. We will never stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012
Olympia, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The place was clean, but the room smelled of stale cigarette smoke - oxymoron.
I woke up in the middle of the night, because cigarette smoke was coming into the room through the air conditioning unit from people smoking in the parking lot outside.
It was so strong that I woke up coughing. Luckily the room was cool enough by then that I could turn off the air conditioner.
The linens and towels were clean, but the tub wouldn't drain. The bed was soft and comfortable, but the smoke smell ruined my nights sleep. I only got about two hours of good sleep.
I don't recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a smoke free room. Extend your stay someplace else.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have traveled over 1300 miles to Colorado for a summer job and was forced to find a place to stay before coming to the area. I choose this Extended Stay because the staff was very nice on the phone and I was promised that the room would be clean, smoke free, and most importantly, that the reviews on TripAdvisor had been dealt with. Unfortunately NONE of these promises were met and I was forced to check out after just one night at this location.

Upon arrival I dealt with a very nice staff in the lobby which gave me hope for a nice hotel room. Unfortunately upon entry into the room I was overwhelmed by the smell of smoke. It was also dirty and looked as if no one had cleaned within the past couple months. On top of the terrible smell and dirty conditions, the room was poorly lit and the so called 'air conditioner' did little but stirrup all the dust in the room. The clientele of the property is also slightly sketchy and I wouldn't recommend women to be there alone.

I originally read these terrible reviews and believed the staff when they said they were all addressed. PLEASE do not fall into the same trap as I did!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The room you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is deep cleaning all the rooms, and double checking them before a guest is checked-in.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your detailed description of missed opportunities. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at DTN@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Fruita, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The room was dirty, trash around the night stands. The kitchen table and counter was dirty, with a dirty fork in the kitchen sink. The non-smoking room was deffintly smoked in. The ADA room was not even close. My wheelchair didn"t fit between the bed and tv to get to the bathroom.The bathroom was not ADA acceptible, had to sit on shower floor to wash. The complimentary breakfast was? Gone by 7:25 a.m.. After complaining, I got a smile. WOW!! I would look at trying the extended stay up the road by Taco Bell and McDonald's. It needs TLC.

Room Tip: No elivators. Rooms away from quebec street, are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of the room, and the ADA compliance is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have checked all ADA rooms for compliance to make an necessary changes, and have management checking every room before it is rented out to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at DTN@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Greenwood Village, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff is very knowledgeable of the area and have many recommendations based on your needs for entertainment, restaurants, and local shopping. I had rented two rooms for a family trip. Both rooms were very clean and the rooms had been recently remodeled. There is wide variety of restaurants locally and many of them are just a few blocks in distance. Located at Belleview and I-25 I had excellent freeway access. For the events we attended in downtown Denver we took the light rail. The light rail station is a few blocks from the hotel, the ride was great, and we did not have to stress or worry about parking, just having fun. If you are working or playing Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center – North is in the perfect location with easy access to anywhere in the Denver metro area. I would stay here again and thank you to the wonderful staff that was very helpful and demonstrated that they want my business.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are so delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience with us and that our hotel's location was perfect for you!

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North? Share your experiences!