“As much like "Home"as a rented room can be.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“As much like "Home"as a rented room can be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are in Denver for advanced radiation and chemotherapy at the University of Colorado Hospital. We chose this inn for it's comfortable residential feel, the acceptance of our dog, and convenience to I-25.The additional bonus of personally prepared breakfasts and 3 nights per week Hospitality evenings is very nice. Laticia scrambles eggs,cuts up pineapples,melons,,and brews fresh coffee. James has helpful suggestions,drives the van to destinations you need all in a polite and friendly way. Wes personally shovels walkways and I appreciate his risk management for slippery lobby floors. The housekeeping manager,Jamie, accommodates our schedule to change linens when we are out with the dog. Everyone at The Front Desk also deserves kudos. The two I see the most are Monique who gave out a thought-provoking Christmas message with reminder "gifts" and Michaela who always greets with a smile and helpful suggestions. I am not good with names so please note that everyone at the Front Desk does a very professional job in a friendly and helpful way. Sincerely, D.P.Hartson,M.D.

Green Features: Nice to choose to use towels and linens several days.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We truly appreciate your comments and I want to personally thank you for mentioning our staff members who made your stay feel like home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Burlington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 7 days in September. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite at no charge (thank you). All in all the stay was very enjoyable. Only negative was there was a concert on Saturday night up the street. Was a bit noisy when the folks returned around 11. Looking forward to our next stay over the Christmas holiday which I just booked.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey for our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, other than the concert noise and that we were able to upgrade your room. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again this Holiday Season.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The location of the hotel is very convenient and nice. There are plenty of eating places nearby. The shuttle service is really nice. James the driver is really friendly and helpful. The front desk is also very helpful too. Aaron helped me a lot during my mutiple stays.

• Stayed October 2013
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out a customer survey of our property. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed you stays and for mentioning our staff members.
we will certainly recognize them for their efforts.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Monet at the front desk is so helpful and friendly.Re is also very nice! Love the afterwork snacks and beer. Free!!!!! almost everyday of the week! Saved us money.Free computers to use along with printer and Monet helped me with that as well. Room had loft which worked out good with kids, they had their own area and t.v, and bathroom.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back , totally silent.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and for recognizing our associates. We will be sure to recognize them for your great comments about them. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Got the loft suite so I would have plenty of room for me and my two cats for eight days...Check in and check out was fine. Free breakfast was decent. The suite was very big, modern and tastefully decorated. A little short on the kitchen items but no big deal. Bed upstairs in loft was very comfortable. While the suite was quite clean the carpet had quite a few major stains in the living and desk area upon my arrival. Notified desk but didn't hear anything back. Considering I had to pay a non-refundable pet cleaning fee for an already dirty carpet kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Overall, nice place and great location and would recommend the place.

Room Tip: The loft suite is definitely good for longer stays.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor survey. We truly appreciate your comments and do take your comments seriously. We have scheduled our professional cleaners to come in November to clean all our furniture, drapes and carpets. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Urbandale, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I experienced a very professional and caring staff who went out of their way to make me comfortable. I was in town on business for 3 straight weeks and the home-like atmosphere of the rooms made that time away from my family more bearable. I wanted to point out one exceptional staff member, James. He always made sure that my weekend plans had his stamp of approval, he stayed late after his shift a few times because he knew I needed a ride somewhere after work and he just felt more like a friend than someone who was simply providing me a needed service. He even made a point to stop by a restaurant after his shift on my birthday to congratulate me in person. Whatta guy!

Room Tip: Ask for one with a fire place!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We are very proud of James and the service he provides. We will definitely recognize him for you kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The driver James took care of me the entire week. He took the time each morning to take me to the office and pick me up without even having to call and remind him. He is an asset to you company, please see that he is rewarded for his good customer service. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We truly appreciate your comments and will definitely recognize James for his excellent service. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Residence Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!