“A Great Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greeley Guest House

Greeley Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greeley
Greeley Guest House
You added Greeley Guest House to your Saves list
5401 West Ninth Street, Greeley, CO   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Greeley B&B and Inns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A Great Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at the Guest House with friends and it was a pleasant surprise. It is quiet and well appointed. All of the staff are very friendly and professional. The rooms are well equipped and very comfortable for either a short or long stay. Breakfast is included and is made on site rather than coming out of a frozen container. We had no problems at all and this is becoming a rarity at many of the chain motels.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a wonderful view of the Rocky Mountains.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was our 4th time to stay here. Our children both go to Univ of Northern Colorado and when we come to visit there is no other place to stay. Maria Teresa and her staff do a wonderful job to make you feel at home. The rooms are comfortable with bay windows with a wonderful view, gas fireplace & a recliner. The breakfast in the morning in the Great Room is always freshly made for you with a nice variety. The afternoon always has smells of fresh cookies or some type of baked goodie for you to enjoy. We feel comfortable here and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Silver Cliff, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Last fall our daughter bought an overnight package to this facility at a charity auction. She is an optometrist in Greeley and as my wife and I had financed her practice and she was getting ready to pay the final payment she wanted to give us a nice weekend as thanks for helping her get her practice up and running. We had a really great room with an in room hot tub and soaking certainly refreshed us and the morning breakfast was spectacular.

If you are in Greeley and want to treat your loved one to a great place, try the Greeley Guest House.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are similar so anyone you chose will be fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Leander, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The staff pays personal attention to everyone! The rooms are spacious, very clean and the scenery is beautiful. I travel alot - a whole lot - and wish I could find a place like this everywhere I go. Staying at a chain hotel in Greeley is just silly. Note - there isn't a pool or a fitness center but there is an indoor water park facility within a mile that is significantly nicer than they typical stuffy, disgusting pool at most chain hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Due to weather, I had to stay in Greeley one extra night. I had checked out of my other hotel and my client booked me at The Greeley Guest House as it was very close. The staff was really nice and she showed me to my room. The room was spacious but was too 'country' with oak and ducks with scarves... for my taste. It was depressing. The bedspread looked like it had been on there for a while and made me nervous as I had to use it for a blanket because there was only one thin blanket on the bed and it was 20 degrees. The worst thing, however, was the thin construction of the floors / ceilings. I was treated to my insomniac neighbor above me walking around all night. I don't think I slept more than 30 minutes.

I'm not a big B&B person. I don't really relish hanging out with my fellow travelers so this was not for me. Nothing really around here - out in the suburbs. No fitness center or place to work out either.

Room Tip: Get one on the second floor or you will never sleep.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sun City West, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were in town for my grandnieces baptism and I had asked my niece where to stay and she suggested Greeley Guest House. i can't thank her enought. It was a delight. Spacious rooms with fireplaces. Very friendly staff and a really nice breakfast.
We had relatives from New york, New Jersey and Arizona staying here and eveyone raved about the accomodations.
If you're ever in Greeley or even Northern Colorado this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fort Collins
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This guesthouse is by far one of the best place to stay anywhere. The rooms are spacious,firplaces,beautiful bay windows, comfy recliners, frig, microwave, nice views ,hot breakfast, cookies and more. and very resonable. The only downfall is the guesthouse is in Greeley,which isn't exactly a destination hot spot. That being said if this place was located anywhere else in Colorado, they would be rated a 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: truly they are all nice, there isn't a pool,but I could not remark it
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Greeley Guest House? Share your experiences!