“Slow service, wrong order and took forever to get bill.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Slow service, wrong order and took forever to get bill.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had no idea what we were going into, but this looked like the largest restaurant in town, so it has to be good, right? Wrong. It was Sunday and only the patio was open, it was hot, but we got a great table in the shade. Waitress was very nice and menu looked good. Live music was....okay. We got our food pretty quickly, but one order was wrong and our waitress disappeared...I think she just had way too many tables. We waited at least 20 minutes to get our check - we were so ready to be gone. It may be better during the week and sitting inside, but they need more employees for the weekend rush.

Visited July 2014

USA
“Select another restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to report about this restaurant. The service was completely lacking and the food was no better. I ordered grilled ham and cheese and it was neither grilled nor warm. The ham was ice cold and the cheese was not melted. I'm not one to send food back but it was inedible and the warmed up version no better. I'd recommend selecting any other restaurant in the area -- it has to be better.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good breakfast stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

What we liked the most is that it offered breakfast options that were not the typical breakfast fare.

Visited June 2014
Texas
“Not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We used to love this place for lunch when it was max&t's so we decided to give it a try this year. Service wasn't too slow but they weren't that busy. Our waiter never spoke to us. He would just come stand by the table and stare at us. It was odd. We both ordered open face sandwiches. I had a Reuben. I did not like it at all so didn't eat it. My husband ate his sandwich but he said it wasn't very good.

Visited June 2014
Grand Lake, Colorado, United States
“EG's doesn't hire locals”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Don't go here! This place has only hired people from Russia this year. I for one will not be even going to this restaurant this year. I worked so hard for them last year and they did not even bring anybody back from last year.

I think that if a company wants to do good in Grand County that they need to support the locals and not hire all these international kids. People that live around here are starving because they cannot find work in the town where they live. This means that they have to move away if they want a home to live in and food in their stomachs.

I think that anyone who owns a business in the county and doesn't hire the locals should be banned from going there. I hope everyone who reads this should not go to EG's because they are not supporting the community!

• Visited August 2013