“Egs = extremely gross!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
“Egs = extremely gross!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Staff was incompetent, not friendly, and worst of all the chicken fried steak was dripping in grease. AWFUL!!! Would NOT recommend at all.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Dreadful service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This might be the worst (near) dining experience of my life. We arrived for breakfast, didnt seem too busy. Waited over 10 minutes for water. 3 glasses brought to table, however there were 4 of us. Waitress stops by about 5 mins later, says she will be back in a second to take order. 10 minutes later, she takes out order. Have been here about 30mins by now. Breakfast shows up 30 minutes later, stone cold. Waitress asks if we need anything, we still don't have silverware, she brings 3 (we still have 4 people at the table). Never brings the jelly & butter we asked for. Finally spoke to another lady & we explained how terrible it was. She ended up comping our meals. Other tables told her they had the same experience, but ate anyway. Seems like Sunday was the 1st day they ever served breakfast. Dreadful.
Stay far away from EGs in Grand Lake!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Wish we had stopped somewhere else for lunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband & I stopped here for lunch before horseback riding and we waited so long for a table I was afraid we'd be late for our reservation to ride. We thought the wait was due to Labor Day crowds or maybe even the "live" music in the courtyard but we were wrong. There were sev'l empty tables and ample waitstaff for the number of customers so we're not sure why it took so long to be seated & served. The food was just ok...I had a Chef Salad which looked like it came right from the Kroger deli. I agree with other reviewers...this place needs a good scrubbing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parker, Colorado
“what seafood?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

the sign reads seafood outside, I should have known better when we only saw 2 people inside on a Saturday night! Milk was room temperature, food was mediocre for the price we paid and to top it off, a dog came out of the kitchen and was walking around the bar area! Worst place ever!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Wow not worth the money!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We visit grand lake every Labor Day weekend. Last year we at at eg's and it was pretty good. This year, not so much. My family of five ate at the restaurant on a Friday night. It was not busy at all . We were the only table so the waitress had no excuse to be terrible but she was. We waited forever for everything we asked for. My husband and I had the New York strip. It's pretty much the most expensive thing on the menu so our expectations were high. We were extremely disappointed . The steak was fatty. The sides were tiny and my husband didn't even get the side he ordered. The kids meals were so bad that my middle child wouldn't even eat the Mac n cheese. After it was all said and done our bill was over a hundred dollars and we were severely disappointed . My advice is to choose elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere