We spontaneously decided to stay in Grand Lake after our drive through the Rockies from Ft. Collins, CO. We passed several hotels as we approach the town, but were so glad we held out until we discovered this gem overlooking the lake. Husband and grandson fished from the dock. There was a patio table outside our room overlooking the lake and the management and staff bent over backward to accommodate us. I would visit again. Didn't hurt that there was a bakery next door and the hotel provided the fresh coffee and hot chocolate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel