Stayed there a couple of days ago with my grand children. It is an older hotel, nothing fancy but clean and in a great location. In town and on the lake. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful! They also had a nice deck with patio furniture that was nice over looking the lake. I think the cost was high for the quality of the rooms, but again the location was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel