The best reason to stay at the Western Riviera is the location. Right on the beautiful lake and one block from downtown Grand Lake, which has all kinds of cool places to shop. Plenty of hiking nearby, and Rocky Mountain National Park. We had an upstairs room and it was very quiet and clean. There are chairs on the deck/walkway to sit and enjoy the view of the lake. They don't serve breakfast, but there is a bakery just around the corner where you can get breakfast sandwiches and pastries. The rooms are a little expensive, but you're paying for the location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel