“Great course” 5 of 5 stars

970-627-8008
Improve this listing
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Picture an 18 hole championship golf course, at an elevation of 8,420 feet bordering Rocky Mountain National Park. Designed by Dick Phelps, the narrowly rolling fairways leed to well tended, subtle greens. The majestic Rocky Mountains, some still capped by the winter snows, tower high above you offering exclusive and panoramic views. It's all yours for the taking at the Grand Lake Golf Course, where your approach shot may just be checked out by curoius moose, elk, deer or fox.
Colorado
“Great course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2008

This course was groomed to perfection. My husband and I had a great time and loved to food at the grill afterward.

I will come here again.

South Wales UK
“Great views and challenging golf course.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2007

I visited the Grand Lake Co. area on vacation in May 2006 and found this course by chance. When I enquired with the pro shop staff about playing and club/cart rental I found them to be very friendly and more than helpfull. Having made the arrangements I arrived the next morning, a Sunday, and enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the club house. This was served again by friendly staff and what lovely views out over the course and the mountains behind as well. The course was well maintained and the greens were in good condition. Superb views of the Rockies. I enjoyed a fantastic round on an almost empty course. All this for an incredible low price, what a bargain. I often think back to that morning and wish I was there again. I would not hesitate to return to play there and would recomend the Grand Lake Golf Course to those visiting the area.