“a 6 million dollar upgrade i dont think so” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
A TripAdvisor Member
“a 6 million dollar upgrade i dont think so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2004

My family stayed here on our way to reno nv, we had stayed at a holiday inn at colby kansas and loved it, but this one i wasnt impressed by.

The rooms were clean, but the laundry rooms were located on the 2nd and 3rd floors,out of the way. Do Not be fooled by the pic of the holidome, the pool inside is very small. the pool outside is nice.

It was a 4 out of a 10 hotel for me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2004

we stay at this Holiday whenever we go to Grand Junction. The pool and location are great. Not to mention the bar.

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2003

This hotel is right out of the 1970's. More like a Motle 6 than a full-service hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2003

I was amazed at how good this hotel made us feel. We had a reservation at another hotel which lost it so we went to the Holiday Inn. They had everything we needed. There was an area for our kids with 2 swimming pools, and two hot tubs for us. The restaraunt was great and kids ate free which really suprised me. My husband even caught the broncos game in the lounge on Sunday. On top of that, the staff was great. I highly recommend to stay at this hotel, I know we will.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2003

My family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Grand Junction over Easter weekend, 2003. It was a quick getaway for us and we really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is located near a lot of other hotels directly off I-70, but we couldn't hear the freeway. The hotel has a nice restaurant - Coco's - that is reasonably priced and there's a small lounge. It also has a holidome, with a small swimming pool, hot tub, pool tables, foosball, a game room and a workout facility. It's an impressive area. While some of the hallways smell of cigarette smoke, the non-smoking rooms are fine. They offer everything you need. I will stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it to anyone. All of the employees were courteous. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

Been to Clarion Inn Grand Junction? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn Grand Junction

Address: 755 Horizon Drive, I-70, Grand Junction, CO 81506
Location: United States > Colorado > Grand Junction
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Grand Junction
Hotel Class:3 star — Clarion Inn Grand Junction 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
Clarion Grand Junction
Holiday Inn Grand Junction

If you own or manage Clarion Inn Grand Junction, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.